Is any one good at trading this year

Danbailey_032
245 posts Sunday League Hero
I just can't predict the market at a point my team was worth 1.2 million now just over 700 and I've spent a fortune on packs since and its doing my brain in .. plus the misses is dead mad at the cost of this game ...so can anyone give me any trading tipsplease. Many thanks

Comments

• Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    700 thousand now... and that was 3 months ago... I try low rated sniping but it's very slow and not profitable really and I'm sure it's frowened apon
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    put in the time and become an expert at any small segment of the market and your fortunes will soon follow
  • bgp1845
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah i got to a mil without spending money faster this year than ever.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im at 2.2 mil without putting a dime in
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    im poor :(
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    put in the time and become an expert at any small segment of the market and your fortunes will soon follow

Basically this, for safe and zero-risk profits.

I'm at 4 million with only $30 spent right at the start of the game. 70% of my profits came from super-safe flips in small segments.

Basically I only have about 7 players that I constantly flip. 2 golds and 5 silvers. Because I look at their cards and prices every day, I know the exact pattern their prices take throughout the week. I know exactly when to buy, and what price to buy at, and what price I can reliably and consistently sell for. The profit margins may be low (300-700 profit per flip), but there is absolutely no risk because I buy them at discard price.

And then once in a while, one or more of these 7 players will be required for SBCs. And you'll be ready cos you have a huge stock of these players anyway, that you can then relist at huge profits.

Do NOT get suckered into all the temptations of high profit from speculating in SBCs or market crashes or whatever. You should only do these things if you have a good instinct for the game and the market, which comes with experience.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited November 2017
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Basically this, for safe and zero-risk profits.

I'm at 4 million with only $30 spent right at the start of the game. 70% of my profits came from super-safe flips in small segments.

Basically I only have about 7 players that I constantly flip. 2 golds and 5 silvers. Because I look at their cards and prices every day, I know the exact pattern their prices take throughout the week. I know exactly when to buy, and what price to buy at, and what price I can reliably and consistently sell for. The profit margins may be low (300-700 profit per flip), but there is absolutely no risk because I buy them at discard price.

And then once in a while, one or more of these 7 players will be required for SBCs. And you'll be ready cos you have a huge stock of these players anyway, that you can then relist at huge profits.

Do NOT get suckered into all the temptations of high profit from speculating in SBCs or market crashes or whatever. You should only do these things if you have a good instinct for the game and the market, which comes with experience.

i never quite liked sbc investing. but there r easy high profit flips to be made. from this totw check out vidal, making 1 mil profit off him in just 2 days. legit no risk. plenty of others
  • Yokiboy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    The market this year is fairly straight forward and there's so many different areas you can work and do well in, i.e. OTW, SBC, IFs, silvers etc etc.

Find what you like.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    im poor :(

You'll get socked if you say that again
  • Hori25
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just can't predict the market at a point my team was worth 1.2 million now just over 700 and I've spent a fortune on packs since and its doing my brain in .. plus the misses is dead mad at the cost of this game ...so can anyone give me any trading tipsplease. Many thanks

I'm doing ok for myself.

Trying not to look too much at the guys here who have a full Icon team and such.

Compared to 3 years ago when I could hardly afford Reus, I now have around 2,5 million..
    That's with limited time playing and trading. ( Don't have time or energy for WL )

You can gimme a PM if you want some more info :)