So this just happened in squad battles

BFC CLARETTRICK
1283 posts Professional
I honestly cant stop laughing at how bad this game is just watch the video below i conceeded this goal and there's a massive goal mouth scramble and my player sokratis gets trapped inside the goal which makes it way easier for the computer to score from an easy through ball because my defender isn't there great game ea.

Can you imagine if this happened online tv's and control pads would instantly be broken :D i honestly dont know what to make of this let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    that dive in the end was hilarious xD
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    Haha i know he just dives on thin air i probably should have conceded anyway but not like that :)
  • Curious to how you're playing the game if you didn't buy 18 nor will be buying 19 as the game is DEAD?

You're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to even be in that position against the computer in a squad battle. Don't play the game, play all the other games that put fifa to the back of the pile!.
  • Tornado31619
    34530 posts National Team Captain
    :lol:
  • Blackstarz
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    :D
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    I honestly cant stop laughing at how bad this game is just watch the video below i conceeded this goal and there's a massive goal mouth scramble and my player sokratis gets trapped inside the goal which makes it way easier for the computer to score from an easy through ball because my defender isn't there great game ea.

Can you imagine if this happened online tv's and control pads would instantly be broken :D i honestly dont know what to make of this let me know your thoughts.

FOUL REF!!!
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol there is no defence for it

The game itself is bad enough but Squad Battles actually adds on a few more levels of BS
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Lol there is no defence for it

The game itself is bad enough but Squad Battles actually adds on a few more levels of BS

I'm a big fan of SB personally but you are right... Some of the outrageous things that happen is crazy.

I can beat legendary almost everytime. Probably lose 1 a week but it doesn't effect my rating because I only play to 35000 (E3) or 50000 (E2) points and then stop. The almost game just ends up being a laughing stock against a bronze team. I mean come on?! What was that goal? You knew it was coming right? You can just tell.