91 Prime Hagi chem style?

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Done 91 Hagi sbc was wondering what chem style is best and also what's best for 92 prime schmeichel??

Comments

• Metalfly
    991 posts Professional
    Depends on how you play, Hunter if you're looking to shoot with him a lot, Maestro if he's more of a playmaker, Engine would boost his physical stats a little, or you could even go with Basic his stats is very good all round.

Schmeichel I would just leave on Basic.
  • NellaSAFC92
    I was looking at maybe a hawk on hagi. Thoughts?
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Nonsense to put pace on a 83 PAC CAM. Basically every CAM needs Maestro/Sniper/Deadeye.
  • NellaSAFC92
    Nonsense to put pace on a 83 PAC CAM. Basically every CAM needs Maestro/Sniper/Deadeye.

What about artist. I use artist alot
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    867 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use maestro on him it's great and as for Schmeichel I'd probably just discard him tbh chem styles are pointless on a broken card lol. Trade him in for an sbc
  • NellaSAFC92
    I use maestro on him it's great and as for Schmeichel I'd probably just discard him tbh chem styles are pointless on a broken card lol. Trade him in for an sbc
    Broken as in good. Hes an absolute beast
  • Thorny
    1067 posts Professional
    Engine for me
  • NellaSAFC92
    Looking to buy larsson and sheva... Presumably hunters yes??
  • BIGTOWNSLEY

He is terrible at times he makes wonderful saves but we'll over 200 games in I can safely say he is the worst keeper iv used by a mile he flaps at everything and costs me games.
  • BIGTOWNSLEY
    Looking to buy larsson and sheva... Presumably hunters yes??

86 Shev looks good with a marksman I had the 88 with a hunter on and he was pretty good
  • NellaSAFC92

He is terrible at times he makes wonderful saves but we'll over 200 games in I can safely say he is the worst keeper iv used by a mile he flaps at everything and costs me games.

Ive tried every keeper bar yashin. Prime schmeichel is absolutely nuts. Flys across the line and amazing 1v1
  • Hopefully you did Schmeichel just to throw him into another SBC. He’s terrible.