The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

How to improve my team with 200k be critical!

Owls4everr
243 posts Sunday League Hero
How to improve my team with 200k?

I’m a big fan of stats doesn’t have to be big names etc. Really would appreciate any help.

Don’t know much about work rates and what’s good etc. I can imagine I will get hammered as I normally change to a 41212 if my team is better than there’s.

http://ibb.co/iHWZ06

Comments

• Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Add in martial since you switch in game IMO, definately worth the 40k. Also unless Hazard is untradeable or making a huge difference, I'd say sell and buy IF son, Jesus, etc could improve the overall team
  • Shehraj wrote: »
    Add in martial since you switch in game IMO, definately worth the 40k. Also unless Hazard is untradeable or making a huge difference, I'd say sell and buy IF son, Jesus, etc could improve the overall team

listen to lord commander
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Shehraj wrote: »

listen to lord commander

Ex Lord Commander mind you. ;)
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Ter Stegan would be the obvious choice, get Umtiti to 10 chem.