Best pull from the actual 6 leagues SBC?

cosminm
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2017
What was your best pull from the actual 6 leagues SBCs? I already completed the teams from which I got the best packs (Premium Electrum Players Pack/Rare Gold Pack/2 Players Pack), but not a good pull yet.
My conclusion is that this year it doesn't worth completing them for packs... Same situation applies to MM SBC for me.
I am curios if any of you got something good yet.

Kind regards,
Cosmin

Comments

• A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Valencia in the premium upgrade then I got yaya in the regular upgrade. Back to back just now. Nothing in my mm
  • Zv1k0
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    IF Kolašinac from one of the eredivise packs, i think it was 25k gold players pack.
    Ibra from MM couple of weeks ago but not sure if it actually was from MM pack or from some other sbc. 25k gold players pack as well.
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ohh you said leagues sbc. Oops. Thought you meant upgrade
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I got KDB from a Premium Electrum players pack while completing the Promes SBC.
  • Marshall90
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got James Rodriguez in one of the Eredivisie packs and Bale in my last pack from Liga MX. Did get the odd Bakayoko etc along the way. They're well worth doing as you do make profit, just depends how much based on luck.
  • Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    Such was my luck.
    Pogba from a untradeable TOTW pack
    Mustafi from a 2 player pack done with the non rare duplicates from the prem league sbc.
    The rest from the Prem Sbc
    h9LyiKf.jpg

NaOEHk5.jpg

6bCyJDv.jpg

Not sure what CB paring to use since u have most the top rated ones. Also have otamendi TOTW and Kompany tradable. Any suggestions ?
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Probably Lukaku from the Arsenal Tula SBC when he was going for 250k+ but I didn't sell. The Russian League in general was hugely profitable for me, Super Lig too but Bancomer MX and Liga NOS gave me basically nothing.
  • lastfifa
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only finished super lig. Didn't pack anything good but still got Quaresma for 20k.

Have done something 20 teams from other leagues and Coutinho is best and only "big" pull.

Last year did all leagues but didn't pack anything in gold packs worth more than 5k. Remember packed some legue needed silvers that was selling for +15k.
  • seabo
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    Did about 10 plus used all the non rare untradeables in gold upgrade they probs nerfed the pack weights there badly. Got only 2 83 rated players that was it lol fail...

Edit: misread, only did Superlig SBC got nothing of note either but Quaresma is nice.
  • Tim2724
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    I packed dybala from one of the superlig packs. This was really early in the game , when he was worth 600k
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    Did the Dutch league and my most valuable thing was a hunter card :D
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did the Dutch league and my most valuable thing was a hunter card :D

• raul7kiev
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did full Dutch League and Benfica - nothing. Wait for TOTY to do and open ll other gold packs, but the temptation to do now is very large )
  • Neymar
  • Jobiwan
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    Done them all and my best pull was barzagli the packs are terrible...
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    raul7kiev wrote: »
    Did full Dutch League and Benfica - nothing. Wait for TOTY to do and open ll other gold packs, but the temptation to do now is very large )

I have never managed to save a pack. Your luck doesn’t increase because you wait.
  • lastfifa
    Jobiwan wrote: »

How is Casilas? Need him for my team but will do as i pack more of needed silvers.
  • Jobiwan
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    lastfifa wrote: »

How is Casilas? Need him for my team but will do as i pack more of needed silvers.

Yeah he wasnt bad pulled off some amazing reaction saves and nice one on one saves but every now and again he'd go crazy or let in a longshot he shouldn't but i have exactly the same experience with if de gea so i think its just all keepers that do that...
  • lastfifa
    lastfifa wrote: »

Yeah he wasnt bad pulled off some amazing reaction saves and nice one on one saves but every now and again he'd go crazy or let in a longshot he shouldn't but i have exactly the same experience with if de gea so i think its just all keepers that do that...

His nif is pretty good and i use that at the moment. Plays better than if Patricio which i sold when i realised that he was 60k..