The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why do I keep packing Man United walkouts in my Liverpool kit

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2017
:joy: Just packed Ibrahimovic from the MM reward pack. Third ManU walkout I've had in the past week. Compared to the one Liverpool walkout (OTW Salah) Just thought that was kinda funny

First world problems

Comments

• zzachzx
    edited November 2017
    QGWBYd6.jpg
    DHjdJ1x.jpg
    II5vguO.jpg

Also I just remembered I packed Lukaku too but don't have a picture
  • Dilloneranger
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't walkouts come out in the kit you use for games?
  • zzachzx
    Don't walkouts come out in the kit you use for games?

Yeah im just making a joke lol
  • Retro_G
    31979 posts National Team Captain
    It's the same for me, always get liverpool players. I got TOTS Lallana unreadable in Fifa 17, that I discarded. At least you've a higher chance of packing someone decent with United, as we've lots of elite players unlike Liverpool.
  • Tornado31619
    20212 posts Club Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »
    It's the same for me, always get liverpool players. I got TOTS Lallana unreadable in Fifa 17, that I discarded. At least you've a higher chance of packing someone decent with United, as we've lots of elite players unlike Liverpool.

giphy.gif
  • Retro_G
    31979 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

giphy.gif

That gif is gold.

:D
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Lol in that case I'm going to go on a back opening spree in barca kits, brb getting ronaldo
  • zzachzx
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Lol in that case I'm going to go on a back opening spree in barca kits, brb getting ronaldo

May the fifa gods be in your favor
  • Grenlif
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    zzachzx wrote: »
    :joy: Just packed Ibrahimovic from the MM reward pack. Third ManU walkout I've had in the past week. Compared to the one Liverpool walkout (OTW Salah) Just thought that was kinda funny

First world problems

I'm using a Liverpool kit and I don't have your luck! As least you packed an icon!