November POTM

LFC Simon 98
15691 posts World Class
Who we all thinking? Realised these are the last games that count.

Comments

• Gigaa_Byte
    1940 posts Fans' Favourite
    Salah.
  • WFCBagnall
    67097 posts Moderator
    Salah
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    Ashley Young. What's Salah done? Score loads of goals and be the best player of the month? Pfft. Ashley Young. Gimme dat 84 LB Young.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15691 posts World Class
    If it’s him then does he get boosted above his IF? If so what we thinking for the requirements?
  • WFCBagnall
    67097 posts Moderator
    If it’s him then does he get boosted above his IF? If so what we thinking for the requirements?

Yes.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15691 posts World Class
    Legegg wrote: »
    Ashley Young. What's Salah done? Score loads of goals and be the best player of the month? Pfft. Ashley Young. Gimme dat 84 LB Young.

Pretty compelling case there TBF
  • Gigaa_Byte
    edited November 2017

Yeah he'll probably be +2 from his last IF so will be 88 overall, maybe higher considering he'll probably get a TOTGS, not sure if TOTGS will be out before the POTM though. As for requirements I'm not sure, will probably have something to do with former clubs, team with Egypt players and probably a high rated Prem team with some IF's.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15691 posts World Class
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »

Yeah he'll probably be +2 from his last IF so will be 88 overall, maybe higher considering he'll probably get a TOTGS, not sure if TOTGS will be out before the POTM though. As for requirements I'm not sure, will probably have something to do with former clubs, team with Egypt players and probably a high rated Prem team with some IF's.

He’s gonna have one of every card type :D
  • VICTAAAA
    10639 posts Has That Special Something

POTM still on Thursdays? TOTGS is a Friday thing. Would be interesting if he’s in both, one of the cards could be a steal.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Salah or De bruyne
  • Gigaa_Byte
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

POTM still on Thursdays? TOTGS is a Friday thing. Would be interesting if he’s in both, one of the cards could be a steal.

Nah, POTM are announced on a Friday morning.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    I reckon they'd just not put him in TOTGS. Should be Salah tbh. Got dem icardis ready to rock
  • WFCBagnall
    67097 posts Moderator
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I reckon they'd just not put him in TOTGS. Should be Salah tbh. Got dem icardis ready to rock

Who in TOTGS?
  • MikeyP_FC
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    High rated prem with IFs, high rated Calcio with IFs
  • n2j2000
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    KdB :trollface:
  • BrentfordFC
    10308 posts Has That Special Something
    Mane If Son Salah every weekend then lads?
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite

Don’t forget to pause and swap wings.

• Mossup
    936 posts Semi-Pro
    Gotta be inform heavy requirements this time around if it is an 88+ Salah.
    Can’t see how else they could get the cost up.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Mossup wrote: »
    Gotta be inform heavy requirements this time around if it is an 88+ Salah.
    Can’t see how else they could get the cost up.

Didn’t Costa have a full IF team for one?
  • When's it out next friday?
  • Daveofwales01
    7801 posts League Winner

And sane off the bench
  • Daveofwales01
    7801 posts League Winner
    Why not sterling? He's had a great month.
  • BrentfordFC
    jdros wrote: »

Forgot that :joy:
  • BrentfordFC

And sane off the bench
    As a winger. Switched to 424?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    it will be Salah IMO but heres the stats:

Young:
    2 goals, 1assist, 2 MOTM, 2 Clean sheets

Salah:
    5 goals, 1 MOTM
  • Kai9623
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    ethnick wrote: »
    it will be Salah IMO but heres the stats:

Young:
    2 goals, 1assist, 2 MOTM, 2 Clean sheets

Salah:
    5 goals, 1 MOTM
    Young has been surprisingly good tbf
  • Got to be De Bruyne for me. Outrageous in every game this month, including a world class display against us.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Got to be De Bruyne for me. Outrageous in every game this month, including a world class display against us.

Sane imo
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4043 posts National Call-Up
    Last month I bought a load of junk that hsmad nothing to do with what the requirements were. Not even trying this time. Just gonna save for whoever it is and hope I have a good bit in my club already.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12515 posts Has That Special Something
    jdros wrote: »

Or press down the next lrft