The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Is IF Nainggolan worth the hype?

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
He’s obviously a good midfielder but I’ve never used him before. Looking to upgrade my squad since I just added Prime Henry to my team so I can get a little more creative with my midfielders.

I know these forums have been covered in threads about the Nainggolan, Pogba, Vidal IF trio, but 500k is a hefty price, is he worth it?

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    1st inform hardly ever is for the big players imo
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    If you're a multi millionaire, then possibly, if not, just get nif
  • zzachzx
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    1st inform hardly ever is for the big players imo

Normally I’d agree with you but I’ve heard many people say IF Vidal is noticeably better than his NIF so I was curious if it was the same case with Nainggolan.
  • zzachzx
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    If you're a multi millionaire, then possibly, if not, just get nif

NIF is heavily inflated at the moment, I can’t see myself not losing money if I bought his NIF. his IF won’t be dropping any lower and will most likely go up around Thursday when people buy for WL.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5755 posts Big Money Move
    Best CM on the game.
  • zzachzx
    Best CM on the game.
    Well that’s an opinion I can trust. ;)

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    I think IF Nain is going to be 1 of top 5 most in demand CMs anyway, at least till TOTY so you're safe with his price, all depends on your budget though
  • AliasMaurice
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    The NIF has risen slightly in price due to being out of packs. I've sold it and bought the IF for 520k due to it being cheaper because of SBC's. He's already gone upto between 560-580k. When SBC's are over he should rise back up to 650-700k imo.

No massive difference between the two cards. I'd wait till after the rewards on Thursday and buy the NIF but the IF card is no loss.
  • zzachzx
    Update: Bought his IF, it’s pretty good.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will wait for SIF
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Use him and Vidal and upgraded them both. When nain goes up a but more I will sell him as I e not felt a difference. Vidal feels much better though and glad I upgraded him. Just seems to make better runs forward and scoring some crackers
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Used his NIF, I enjoyed it
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Use him and Vidal and upgraded them both. When nain goes up a but more I will sell him as I e not felt a difference. Vidal feels much better though and glad I upgraded him. Just seems to make better runs forward and scoring some crackers

His upgrade is even LESS than Nainggolan's. Placebo effect.