BENQ RL2455HM Monitor Settings?

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
What are the best settings for FIFA?

Comments

• Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    just set the monitor up and play LOL really gunna mess with the settings? -.-
  • JorisDB
    1384 posts Professional
    Elliot666 wrote: »

Haha excactly.

Gonna pick up my monitor when I get home, can't wait B)
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect

There seems to be a whole load of different options in the settings and just wanted to know if there was anything that I needed to change in order to make it more suitable with playing FIFA.
    JorisDB wrote: »

Haha excactly.

I got mine today, I've played 8 matches on FUT Seasons and won all 8(I'm almost about to qualify for Division 2 now). The difference has been unbelievable.
  • JorisDB
    1384 posts Professional
    Fuego wrote: »

There seems to be a whole load of different options in the settings and just wanted to know if there was anything that I needed to change in order to make it more suitable with playing FIFA.

Haha excactly.

I got mine today, I've played 8 matches on FUT Seasons and won all 8(I'm almost about to qualify for Division 2 now). The difference has been unbelievable.

Great to hear!
    I am used to gaming on a 42 inch tv, since I moved houses I had to game from my bed, and it's just not been very good for me lately.. Can't wait to try it out!
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fuego wrote: »

Haha excactly.

fair enough mate, if it looks good id keep it as it is!