2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tubpac wrote: »
    Hazard is the best player i've used this year. So good

Work at striker?
  • C4rt
    77 posts Park Captain
    Tubpac wrote: »
    Hazard is the best player i've used this year. So good

Same for me, thinking about selling CR and building an even better squad around him and IF Nainggolan.
    Bought him yesterday, and I use him as a CAM - only played 6 games but he plays a significant role in every attack. Scored 6 and assisted 9. He turns so quickly and dribbles so smooth defenders cannot keep up with him. His physicality is no problem for me, the way he covers to ball makes almost every tackle end up in a free kick.
    Use maestro chem card on him, so he has: 91 Pace, 92 Shooting, 91 Passing and 97 dribbling.

Will try him later as a Striker too.

Highly recommend him!
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Hazard is much better than IF Jesus, I have both
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    well, im not a great player nor hav the time to generate alot of coins and i WAS going to sink all i had into him.....

I say was as I packed him in the untradeable IF SBC, he is incredible. The way he turns on the ball is unreal it really really is, and definitely comes across stronger than his stats suggest. That said, for me i haven't used extensively enough to say whether ST or CAM is best, i've played him at both and he has assisted more than scored.......

stats: 12 games 8 goals 11 assists

And i'm average at best.
  • Bozza88
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheers guys all the encouragement I needed
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I use him at Cam as outside / edge of the box he’s lethal power or finesse it’s going in
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Hazard is much better than IF Jesus, I have both

I also have them both, and use them in the same team. I agree that Hazard is better, but I don't know about "much" better

IF jesus is already so good, and for less than half the price you might be better served upgrading elsewhere.
  • domino16890
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed tradable hazard yesterday :)). Really good at ST and hes really quick at turning, must use him but I have never had IF Jesus wondering if he's any good?
  • Nervous_Nick
    6872 posts Big Money Move
    IF Hazard is just unreal. Incredible speed, amazing dribbling, lethal shooting...and he's also much stronger than stats suggest.
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    I only played him at striker when I had him. He was good enough but I didn't keep him because I didn't think he was that amazing considering the price tag.
  • Tubpac
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    WATCH HIM TEAR SWANSEA APART TONIGHT!