The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

When would you sell OTW Neymar?

Grousey
377 posts Sunday League Hero
I picked him up for 1.5m and he's up at around 1.9m today.

Do we think he'll hit 2m close to TOTGS release?

The trend for OTW cards is for prices to drop slightly once the new card is in the market. Investors undercutting one another seems to be the issue. Do we think that trend will continue with Neymar?

Comments

• Futfanatic
    14452 posts World Class
    Take the profit
  • Grousey
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Take the profit

I intend to, just trying to predict the best time to do so!
  • Futfanatic
    14452 posts World Class
    If he’s going up because people think he’ll get a totw sell him somewhere tomorrow before announcement of the totw.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    With European games next week, the prediction is for TOTG to be announced on Friday 8th. That would make Thursday evening the peak for players like Neymar. Depending on his value at that point, is wether I sell up or enjoy using his updated stats
  • Grousey
    BL86 wrote: »
    With European games next week, the prediction is for TOTG to be announced on Friday 8th. That would make Thursday evening the peak for players like Neymar. Depending on his value at that point, is wether I sell up or enjoy using his updated stats

Take the profit and buy back when he drops again an hour after the TOTGS hit packs.
  • Grousey
    Does anybody think he's likely to go above 2m on the build up to next weekend?
  • steverich1988
    661 posts Professional
    He will drop like everyother otw when he finally gets his in form I take the 1.8 million and run
  • Grousey
    I'll likely list him next Thursday as I agree that his price will likely drop once the IF is in packs.
  • JoyW
    2453 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep in mind the 100k tax on a 2 million price tag!
  • BL86
    Be strong Grousey and hold out, he will hit 2m :)
  • futaddict79
    1661 posts Fans' Favourite
    depends who your planning on buying with the cash, I want to see how he is with a couple of up grades and then make my mind up, would only sell at the moment for CR7, his price will crash once he gets an inform
  • BL86
    depends who your planning on buying with the cash, I want to see how he is with a couple of up grades and then make my mind up, would only sell at the moment for CR7, his price will crash once he gets an inform

I’m in the same place as you bud, a 94/95 Neymar could be very special and worth keeping
  • futaddict79
    1661 posts Fans' Favourite
    BL86 wrote: »

I’m in the same place as you bud, a 94/95 Neymar could be very special and worth keeping

I know, I've found his IF cards in the past to be godly
  • steverich1988
    661 posts Professional
    He's great but he need like 5-6 informs for his physical to be even near good hes great and quick and finishes perfectly on both feet but with everyone using strong premier league defenders he jus gets bullied of the ball like he's nothing
  • Dzeko86BIH
    198 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sell him ligue 1 is trash this year. Unless you want to make a full psg squad or brazil but thats boring to me.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    I’m in the same boat, also bought at 1.5. Personally I am holding.
    Dzeko86BIH wrote: »
    Sell him ligue 1 is trash this year. Unless you want to make a full psg squad or brazil but thats boring to me.

Icons.
  • Grousey
    edited November 2017
    I enjoy a full Brazil side so use him in that.

I play 4231 wide though and I really don't think it gets the best out of him. Hence thinking I should cash in.

I'd replace him with OTW Douglas Costa and use thw change to strengthen across the team.
  • Grousey
    1.9m today.

Who's sticking and who's twisting? :D
  • BL86
    Dzeko86BIH wrote: »

Not all boring PSG or Brazil teams only..

335_AD2_E6_0_B5_F_40_CB_87_BF_E60_A8613_B4_C4.jpg
    Grousey wrote: »
    1.9m today.

Who's sticking and who's twisting? :D

Hold until Thursday chap.. on recent rise to 1.9, 2.2 could be on the cards..
  • Grousey
    I'm still holding. If he crosses 2m though I think I'll snap!
  • Florianr104
    I’m sure there’s still plenty of room for him to rise. Most people don’t even know about TOTGS I would imagine
  • tvrfan
    741 posts Professional
    His otw card wont be upgraded with his totgs card
  • pekkaa88
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    After cl matches are done. Might hit 2m
  • n2j2000
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    tvrfan wrote: »

I'd sell now. If you read the other thread EA haven't even confirmed that team of the group stage will upgrade OTW items, so I'd be very careful.
  • Florianr104

Uhm, yes it will. If you went back to the other thread and looked at the images from last year you’d know/be convinced too.

It’s all about card types. TOTT:GS cards are no different from TOTT:KS cards. Also, they’re both TOTT cards: it’s right there in the name.

I’m holding.
  • Preppypitcha77
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    n2j2000 wrote: »

I'd sell now. If you read the other thread EA haven't even confirmed that team of the group stage will upgrade OTW items, so I'd be very careful.

Such BS. Yes they have lol
  • n2j2000
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/340783/otw-cards-arent-affected-by-totgs-see-link#latest

Read this thread and EA Andy has commented. It only says the final team of the tournament will upgrade OTW, not the group stage and knockout ones.
  • Florianr104

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/340783/otw-cards-arent-affected-by-totgs-see-link#latest

Read this thread and EA Andy has commented. It only says the final team of the tournament will upgrade OTW, not the group stage and knockout ones.

Where does he say final?
  • Snirka
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His OTW card will upgrade when he gets into TOTGS, no doubt about that.
    He is bound to rise to at least 2.05~2.1mil after people realize that fact.
    Hold tight.
  • Preppypitcha77
    329 posts Sunday League Hero

Silly. TOTGS is TOTT for UCL