The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Scream Cards coming alive this weekend?

1
trandaffir
632 posts Sunday League Hero
Is this true ? Someone on twitter is strongly convinced they will get boosted again this weekend

Comments

  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    I'm strongly convinced.

    Super Moon on Sunday.

    Makes sense that they could add another batch, everyone only really uses them for sbcs anyways.
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    I'm strongly convinced.

    Super Moon on Sunday.

    Makes sense that they could add another batch, everyone only really uses them for sbcs anyways.

    That's what I plan. Hopefully will help me save around 500k on the Henry SBC
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    trandaffir wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    I'm strongly convinced.

    Super Moon on Sunday.

    Makes sense that they could add another batch, everyone only really uses them for sbcs anyways.

    That's what I plan. Hopefully will help me save around 500k on the Henry SBC

    Yeah same, I bought everything needed during BF
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    They may need to do a guaranteed scream sbc eventually as they are all getting chucked in sbcs
  • CR7BRUH
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    I really hope they do this weekend need prime rui costa only got the 86 rated team left
  • Summer69
    1419 posts Professional
    yeh full moon is soon so hopefully will be activated as will be easier to do the sbcs
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.
  • Henstock
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Some of them are terrible value.
  • WFCBagnall
    73429 posts Moderator
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.
  • MikeyP_FC
    13556 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Sturridge is around 48k min
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Except that he's 46k! :D
  • Henstock
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2017
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Some of them are terrible value.

    Some of any card types are terrible value, what’s your point. A 92 rated card for less than 100k is great value no matter how you look at it.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Except that he's 46k! :D

    Surely still better value than 90 rated NIFs?

    Doing the Rio SBC on the ps4 and saving 20k picking up studge instead of someone like higuian
  • Kizler
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    mjs4p wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Except that he's 46k! :D

    Even though he is 46k this is still good value for 90 rated, if you plan to dump him into an icon SBC. Although as an investment unsure how much more you could get out of him.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Ozil and ribery are best value imo
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Picked up scream cards worth just under 800k during bf. If I sell them for their current lowest bin I'll make ~200k. Selling before they're boosted in the hype I suppose?
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Ribery is actually great value, considering neuer is 170k. Still not sure I want to pick any up though, hasn’t he risen by 15-20k already?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Kizler wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Except that he's 46k! :D

    Even though he is 46k this is still good value for 90 rated, if you plan to dump him into an icon SBC. Although as an investment unsure how much more you could get out of him.

    Need a couple of 86 keepers in various sections of the Rio SBC, so rather 18-20k on someone like cech - I've picked up some Forsters at 12k each. All adds up.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4207 posts National Call-Up
    Every single time I've invested in something in the past for an event, they dropped massively as soon as it hit. I want to pick up a few Scream cards for Prime Hagi, this time I'm waiting for them to be boosted before buying. Hopefully market gets flooded with Sturridge, Sakho, Bartra & Kovacic.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Kizler wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    Same with Sturridge. 35k for a 90 rated is good value.

    Except that he's 46k! :D

    Even though he is 46k this is still good value for 90 rated, if you plan to dump him into an icon SBC. Although as an investment unsure how much more you could get out of him.

    Exactly this. If you feel confident about this weekend and want to do the SBC, it makes sense, but I don't see them getting to the level of NIFs with their boosted ratings.
  • Henstock
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7084 posts Big Money Move
    Won't go near those for a while. Hopefully they don't get boosted and then I'll invest
  • jdros
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    If you are positive they are going to rise in ratings and you plan to submit them in a SBC you are right.

    If they don't get the boost when you expect it to happen you are very, very wrong.

    The IFs will hold their value / go up steadily. They are a safer investment because they can be used at any time to complete an SBC.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    jdros wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    If you are positive they are going to rise in ratings and you plan to submit them in a SBC you are right.

    If they don't get the boost when you expect it to happen you are very, very wrong.

    The IFs will hold their value / go up steadily. They are a safer investment because they can be used at any time to complete an SBC.

    You don't throw an IF into an SBC that doesn't require one, though.
  • jdros
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    jdros wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    If you are positive they are going to rise in ratings and you plan to submit them in a SBC you are right.

    If they don't get the boost when you expect it to happen you are very, very wrong.

    The IFs will hold their value / go up steadily. They are a safer investment because they can be used at any time to complete an SBC.

    You don't throw an IF into an SBC that doesn't require one, though.

    Of course not...they aren't substitutes for each other. If an SBC requires an IF though, the higher the rating (and lower the cost per rating point) the better.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    @Henstock
    Because you are not paying for IFs. That is why Mustafi and Icardi are better value.
    You are paying for normal cards basically. NIF 87 Pique and Inesta also only cost 27k for example.
    I watched scream Depay go from 9k to 25k earlier, seems pointless.
    There is one scream card that I want already got the other 1. Would maybe pick up one more if it was sub 25k.
  • jdros
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henstock wrote: »
    jdros wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    If you are positive they are going to rise in ratings and you plan to submit them in a SBC you are right.

    If they don't get the boost when you expect it to happen you are very, very wrong.

    The IFs will hold their value / go up steadily. They are a safer investment because they can be used at any time to complete an SBC.

    This is a thread about Scream Cards.
    **** off to the IF trading method instead of saying that other cards are better investments in your opinion.

    You asked how they are better. I told you how they might be better. Screams are only good value when submitted in an SBC while boosted if purchased ahead of time at a discount (or purchased at the lower price and sold in the hype or while boosted). If you definitely know when they will be boosted or guess correctly they would be the better choice. The 87 IFs are a safer pick.

    Flex your internet muscles in another direction.

  • Henstock
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    jdros wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    jdros wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Henstock wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    30k for a scream Sakho? Even if it gets the boosts seems doesn't seem like an amazing deal. You could have get 88 rated cards for 35k this morning.

    Hopefully all these investors will dump them into the market and I can't see them being higher.

    Because you’re looking at the wrong ones, Ribery goes up to a 92 and can be bought for about 75k.

    If looking at it from an SBC point of view, they are all terrible value except for one in my opinion.
    There is no guarantee when they will rise in rating, although yeah, they should for full moon, I agree 100%.
    IF Mustafi - 67k and IF Icardi - 55k-61k are better value than these.

    How are two 87 rated IFs better than cards that boost that their rating for half the price and other cards of similar price that boost higher? Do actually understand what you’ve just said.
    People buy these to boost the ratings, an 87 rated card for 60k is a dier value in terms of icon SBCs.

    If you are positive they are going to rise in ratings and you plan to submit them in a SBC you are right.

    If they don't get the boost when you expect it to happen you are very, very wrong.

    The IFs will hold their value / go up steadily. They are a safer investment because they can be used at any time to complete an SBC.

    This is a thread about Scream Cards.
    **** off to the IF trading method instead of saying that other cards are better investments in your opinion.

    You asked how they are better. I told you how they might be better. Screams are only good value when submitted in an SBC while boosted if purchased ahead of time at a discount (or purchased at the lower price and sold in the hype or while boosted). If you definitely know when they will be boosted or guess correctly they would be the better choice. The 87 IFs are a safer pick.

    Flex your internet muscles in another direction.

    Honestly mate I was completely out of line there. Having a rough day.
Sign In or Register to comment.