87 Henry

Nehemiah
627 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone use him at striker? If so how is he?

Comments

• xdaddy
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you plan on using him in a french team ? For close to 1m coins you could get 89/91 MVB, crespo, kluviert, shevchenko for 700-800k and use the funds elsewhere.
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Poor.
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not worth the price tag.
  • He’s good and fun to play with but not worth 1 mil. I’m getting the same output from 85 Crespo as I did Henry. But if you have the extra coins and don’t need to use them elsewhere, then definitely get him cause he is fun to play with
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    Like everyone said he's poor and he's not worth the price tag. IF Mbappe is miles better.
  • Scutch
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends who is alongside him. I had him next to 87 Crespo and he was superb.

e6a68d472007732cdfba69529bbf364c.jpg

One thing I didn't like too much was his dribbling style. He knocked the ball too far ahead at times. Great finisher though.
  • Cadey 5
    10485 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

One thing I didn't like too much was his dribbling style. He knocked the ball too far ahead at times. Great finisher though.

11 shots with one player? Who did you play a 5 year old ;)

Seriously though if you got 11 shots with him I suspect you had a **** tone of space Jesus and co can do the sane if the defending is that bad.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2879 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heard a few people saying that the 87 is basically a more expensive Martial
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Heard a few people saying that the 87 is basically a more expensive Martial

Yeah it's true
  • nathswfc
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    havent tried the 87 but have the 90, play him up top with cr7 and hes brilliant, obviously not as good as the 93 which i havent used, but not sure if he will be worth the extra 1.3mill ish
  • Joestoe
    5005 posts Big Money Move
    Damn, good to have read this. I literally was about to purchase him. Any opinions on Pires LM? Is he any better?
  • Scutch
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »

11 shots with one player? Who did you play a 5 year old ;)

Seriously though if you got 11 shots with him I suspect you had a **** tone of space Jesus and co can do the sane if the defending is that bad.

That's true enough, but you can only beat what's put out in front of you.

11 shots though :D
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    I had the 87band loved it. Also had the 90. Played as st. No I'm am difference. Both were brilliant. Definitely worth it imo.