Heres the team fellas, whats next???

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
Hey everyone! Just want some honest feedback, I've bugged the usual people enough probably asking them what I should do. So i'll just ask everyone to chime in lol.

Have about +850k saved up and wondering what to do next. I'll take any advice! Who would you want to fit into this? What would you change?

- 4411 -
Griezmann
Suarez
Carrasco, Isco, N'Zonzi, IF Alessandrini
IF Vrsaljko, Umtiti, Varane, Sidibe
Oblak

Griezmann and Suarez are swapped in game, do this for chem obviously. Actually really happy with this team, goals can come from literally any one.

Looking to strengthen the midfield and or defenders. 85 Blanc is on the watch list for sure - would be great for all the french connections for future hybridness etc., etc. lol

Also crossing fingers Gameiro or Griezmann get an IF but who knows. Open to any other Icons and ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• IF Isco. (Y)
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s very possible that Griez get an If this week, also Gameiro could get one bro, other than that I would change umtiti for Ramos, but i’m in the same spot haha, i don’t like umtiti but H/M of Ramos is tearing me apart. If not you could change N’zonzi for an icon, but I haven’t tried any Icon in the midcenter this year, good luck!
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    It’s very possible that Griez get an If this week, also Gameiro could get one bro, other than that I would change umtiti for Ramos, but i’m in the same spot haha, i don’t like umtiti but H/M of Ramos is tearing me apart. If not you could change N’zonzi for an icon, but I haven’t tried any Icon in the midcenter this year, good luck!

hey thanks brother!! lets hope either one does, if not both!! that would be a good day my friend lol.

I'm thinking I will try Ramos at some point, good shout. I actually really find Umtiti to be insanely good, but I feel like he would probably be the one to upgrade for sure. Not a bad player though.

I'm thinking the same for N'Zonzi, he is my rock in the midfield, always breaking up plays and winning the ball back. Need someone who can fill that role and then some! 85 Blanc looks perfect really for that. I could afford both maybe or would be close! Havent used any Icons, or legends from previous years either, so my knowledge isn't the best for them

• yerwaltz
    IF Isco. (Y)

Thinking that's a good option as well, cheaper than getting an Icon, plus I used his IF for a bit after it came out. Great card!
  • yerwaltz
    I guess what I comes down to, is Blanc worth all my coins essentially lol or would I better off getting cheaper players, or just keep saving until more options are available
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    I guess what I comes down to, is Blanc worth all my coins essentially lol or would I better off getting cheaper players, or just keep saving until more options are available

That would be a great option, save your coins to change N’zonzi for Vieira, apparently he’s a solid rock in the midfield, also I will give Ramos a try this WL, I can tell you how it works haha, I don’t like Umtiti really; The other one you could change is Carrasco, when I tried him I really dislike him.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Forget La Liga, join me in Serie A. Hamsik is legend! Also Mertens is fun, he's so agile.
  • yerwaltz
    Forget La Liga, join me in Serie A. Hamsik is legend! Also Mertens is fun, he's so agile.

haha you know what, that's honestly not a bad idea either. Very tempting!
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    Can I get any feedback on 85 Petit at LB and or out of position? Seen him in others squads and looks dynamite!
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    He was awful for me at LB. Just doesn't have the pace to catch people when they counter and while facing a 4321 with 3 very fast wingers or strikers was painful.
    Since then I put him at CM or CDM on 4 chemistry and does a very good job both defensively and offensively. Probably not better than Nainggolan or Vidal, about the same and helps on corners to have another tall player.
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    yerwaltz wrote: »

That would be a great option, save your coins to change N’zonzi for Vieira, apparently he’s a solid rock in the midfield, also I will give Ramos a try this WL, I can tell you how it works haha, I don’t like Umtiti really; The other one you could change is Carrasco, when I tried him I really dislike him.

Let me know!! I decided its about time for Umtiti to be replaced. He gave up two PKs last night in the DKT, almost cost me both games. They were such sloppy fouls to give, I wasn't even pressing B to tackle, just LT to jockey, and ends up taking the legs out both times. That was the last straw though lol.

But again one of those same games, he made a bombing run down the middle and played one to Suarez to score the game winner, so I cant be too mad at him lol.
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    He was awful for me at LB. Just doesn't have the pace to catch people when they counter and while facing a 4321 with 3 very fast wingers or strikers was painful.
    Since then I put him at CM or CDM on 4 chemistry and does a very good job both defensively and offensively. Probably not better than Nainggolan or Vidal, about the same and helps on corners to have another tall player.

That's some great feedback, thanks man! Sounds like he would be a cheaper option instead of 85 blanc at CM.
  • Bas
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Needs more Messi
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Isco is fine but not amazing
  • yerwaltz
    edited November 2017
    Gil3000Doe wrote: »
    IF Isco is fine but not amazing

I really like his nif this year, its really good on its own! I wouldn't mind picking up the IF again if I went for cheaper upgrades.

The thing about Isco this year is even though he only has 54 defending stats, he is actually quite an effective box to box CM while still being a very good CAM/CF option. Standing tackles at 72 and interceptions 70 definitely usable

Bas wrote: »
    Needs more Messi

lol yea that'd be the day