how to waste 2mil coins hrv97 edition

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Yo guys, gameplay has been **** so decided to open a lot of packs this weekend and i have to say my pack luck is even worse than expected.

4x 125k packs, 3x100k packs, 4x50k packs, 4x55k packs and maybe 15x15k packs: Eriksen, Benzema, Kruse if and Carrasco were the best out of these

~35 totw packs: got Pastore once and yeah so far he's been the best one, surprisingly i haven't packed de Ligt at all

~25 Premium BPL packs: Morata and Valencia my only decent pulls

Thank god i am lucky enough to have decent luck irl so can't really complain about a video game, however i'm still hoping to get one of my favorites icons :D

Comments

• Argie8
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    Bad move imo
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Yo guys, gameplay has been **** so decided to open a lot of packs this weekend and i have to say my pack luck is even worse than expected.

4x 125k packs, 3x100k packs, 4x50k packs, 4x55k packs and maybe 15x15k packs: Eriksen, Benzema, Kruse if and Carrasco were the best out of these

~35 totw packs: got Pastore once and yeah so far he's been the best one, surprisingly i haven't packed de Ligt at all

~25 Premium BPL packs: Morata and Valencia my only decent pulls

Thank god i am lucky enough to have decent luck irl so can't really complain about a video game, however i'm still hoping to get one of my favorites icons :D

BS mate. Pack weights are shocking.