Abit of help with CT/instructions please - 41212 2

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2017
I need to play more games to improve, I've barely been playing this year, I'm thinking 41212 2 has to be my formation, I need 3 Cms so I don't get dominated and I need 2 strikers to create a threat

What is the best set up for this formation please ? Instructions, CT, give me abit of help because I'm absolutely horrendous at Fifa this year

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    6896 posts Big Money Move
    Stay back while attacking on your CDM is a must ,balanced instructions on full backs so they offer some width , but make sure they are 85+ pace so they can get up and down the wing.
    I like One striker on stay Central ( the slower one) and the other on balanced width , with both on get in behind. I have Stay forward on my Cams and balanced on Cms and I know most people have the same.
    Custom tactics is down to personal preference but if you get done by counters and through balls like me, then put aggression and pressure between 35 and 45 , and never play offside trap.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class
    Strikers - Get in Behind, stay central, press back line

CAM - Stay Forward

CDM - Stay Back, Cut Passing Lanes

that's what i use
  • Bowden92
    Thanks to any input, honestly everything gets read and considered, I'm in need of tips
  • Bowden92
    Any more input before I get home and have a few games