Prime Icons Review

Rizzywizzy6786
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Apologies for the long post.

Anyone that has used the majority of the primes, what's their opinion on each one and where do they rank amongst each other in terms of effectiveness?

My order would be
ADP
Petit
Henry (loan)
Overmars
Hernandez
Schmeichel
Rui Costa
Hagi

ADP- best player i've used by far, either at Cam or St. His runs, dribbling and shooting is immense.

Petit- The perfect CM, great at everything but his main asset is the amount of ground he covers.

Henry- Was decent but expected alot more. His lack of balance is evident.

Overmars- Very quick with great dribbling and decent finishing

Hernandez- Quick, good in the air but not the greatest at finishing. 3* WF is a pain too.

Schmeichel- Standard GK, I'd say Neuer and DDG are better.

Rui Costa- Jack of all trades, master of none. Went from Cam to Cm to Cdm to dumped in petit Sbc. Didn't feel like an icon

Hagi- Literally didnt notice him in the 10 games i played with him, tried him in multiple positions. Had to actually look for him to get him the ball. He was unbelievably weak.

Overall I'd say only ADP and Petit were worth it, really fun to use and I'd recommend those 2 the most.

Anybody else agree or disagree?

Comments

• SyNation2
    1018 posts Professional
    Rui costa is amazing for me, he is great at everything except finishing. He is so strong and fast, ita great to run with him and make that final pass to someone else for the finish.
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    Rui costa is amazing for me, he is great at everything except finishing. He is so strong and fast, ita great to run with him and make that final pass to someone else for the finish.

I think the finishing is what annoyed me the most. Thats why i moved him back to cdm once i started playing the 4231.
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    I've only tried Petit, Rui Costa, and Hagi
    As you said, Petit is the complete CM while Hagi has great dribbling but that's about it. As for Rui Costa, he's good but I found Alejandro Gomez and Mertens to be better.

Haven't tried prime ADP but 87 ADP is a GOAT
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Henry 93 is the GOAT.
  • Demon_reborn
    2703 posts Fans' Favourite
    @JigglySte who is a bigger game changer, henry 93 or adp 92?
  • Guardian2099
    45 posts Park Captain
    Hagi the best CAM. Got over 30+ Goals with and over 40+ Assists. It must be your CT.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    @Demon_reborn my 93 Henry all day, he basically carried me to Elite 1
  • Darthsinvadet
    878 posts Professional
    91 Ronaldinho cam. 154/162/113. Best player put into and Ut. I wish more ppl would come out and just agree. Ive used pele, donna, ron, henry and so on, no1 comes close to him. 10/10

Overmars- 2nd str next to cr7- 63/48/45
    “Mini messi” “overmessi” “messimars”
    These are my names for him. Hes a genius and very very good with both feet.
    9/10
    Rui- great cm with speed and strength. Oddly he intercept a lot as well. 7/10 for him

Petit- immaculate, perfect, the best cdm you can ask for