Best goal I have ever scored

Blarix
14654 posts Has That Special Something
OGbGN0T.gif

I don't know what I did but it looked good.

Comments

• Olleman
    11612 posts Has That Special Something
    Just Dinho, doing Dionho things :joy: Bet you just pressed B! Nice! :)
  • Millenium16
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Crazy!
  • Absting159
    5226 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    LOL. Before I read your comment I was thinking, what on earth kind of move is that. . .and I kinda thought it was Gullit too (I hadn't looked at the player indicator. . just saw a mess of hair). . .HAHA. Insane!
  • Santiago
    21487 posts Club Captain
    I can do that with Crouch tbf
  • Blarix
    Blarix wrote: »
    OGbGN0T.gif

I don't know what I did but it looked good.

Here is the full clip if you want

http://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/05a73ae7-c3b3-40ce-af09-28597b3866ff
  • JBC03FC
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    his prime sbc is going to cost 4.5 million easy
  • FinneganFach
    1424 posts Professional
    What even
  • Blarix
    What even

Yeah same thought lol
  • NornIron
    9016 posts League Winner
    Good goal even the keeper must have thought so and let it in. ;)
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Nice, first skill move was a Bolasie flick btw in case you didn't know :*
  • SupaNoodle1990
    21332 posts Club Captain
    Dinho GOAT
  • Ulook92
    8590 posts League Winner
    whats your team?
  • Nony
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    his prime sbc is going to cost 4.5 million easy

:open_mouth: I was thnking in the region of 4 mil....I hope at least...
  • Scutch
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Brilliant goal. But I much prefer dribble goals with hardly any tricks or flair. Loved this from Best back on F17.

The perfectly timed dummy at the end <3

M8sgCWr.gif
  • Pugzilla
    14030 posts Has That Special Something
    @Scutch Blarix's goal **** on yours imo

Snazy goal trade king
  • Scutch
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Snazy goal trade king

He's done a roulette, lost control of the ball, dropped the controller on the floor to do a flick up and then mashed shoot. The only thing that was meant was the 360. Pfft.

:trollface: ;)
  • SF9
    7979 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »

Snazy goal trade king

He's done a roulette, lost control of the ball, dropped the controller on the floor to do a flick up and then mashed shoot. The only thing that was meant was the 360. Pfft.

Pretty sure you were playing someone with no hands.

:#
  • ImmigrantMentality
    5518 posts Big Money Move
    wTHnCOi.gif

best goal i've ever scored.
  • Scutch
    SF9 wrote: »

Snazy goal trade king

Pretty sure you were playing someone with no hands.

:#

I wish I played him more often :(
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Brilliant goal. But I much prefer dribble goals with hardly any tricks or flair. Loved this from Best back on F17.

M8sgCWr.gif

So you prefer goals where you just hold sprint and move the analog over that Blarix goal :joy:

Fair.
  • Scutch
    edited November 2017

M8sgCWr.gif

So you prefer goals where you just hold sprint and move the analog over that Blarix goal :joy:

Fair.

The point I made is I knew what the **** I was doing. Performing a scissor kick from 25 yards out was 100% not on his mind, at all. It was pure, pure luck and a creation of the game itself using the player as it's catalyst. Sprinting and moving the analogue or not, I knew what I was doing, I knew what I wanted to do, I knew the defender would slide right at the end in desperation and I knew when to time that fake shot.

F***ing scissor kick from 25 yards out like it was meant. From one press of a button. Can't teach those skills, kids. Can't teach them.

EDIT: I will add, it was a bloody good goal. Looked superb :D
  • FinneganFach
    1424 posts Professional

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

The point I made is I knew what the **** I was doing. Performing a scissor kick from 25 yards out was 100% not on his mind, at all. It was pure, pure luck and a creation of the game itself using the player as it's catalyst. Sprinting and moving the analogue or not, I knew what I was doing, I knew what I wanted to do, I knew the defender would slide right at the end in desperation and I knew when to time that fake shot.

F***ing scissor kick from 25 yards out like it was meant. From one press of a button. Can't teach those skills, kids. Can't teach them.

Yeah but Dinho though.
  • Scutch

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

:joy: Exactly. Score that goal with Bakayoko and consider me impressed. Actually, he'd probably make it look better.
  • FinneganFach
    1424 posts Professional

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

:joy: Exactly. Score that goal with Bakayoko and consider me impressed. Actually, he'd probably make it look better.

Bit salty you don't have Dinho pal. Just admit it.
  • Scutch

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

I do.
  • FinneganFach
    1424 posts Professional

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

I do.

Just me then. :'(
  • Scutch

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

I do.

No, I mean I do admit it :D
  • FinneganFach
    1424 posts Professional

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

Yeah but Dinho though.

I do.

No, I mean I do admit it :D

:D
  • Blarix

M8sgCWr.gif

Fair.

EDIT: I will add, it was a bloody good goal. Looked superb :D

I skill a lot and of course I was going for that but didn't expect to go in and usually never try from that position. I do that flick on the wings a lot and dinho is dinho. If you genuinely think i was smashing buttons you didn't watch the vid. Check mara's cool skills g. Your clip is bang average I do that with Don Diego all the time.

Git gud
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice Goal. Fluke or not looks good. :)