The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

if mertens or if hazard

whos worth getting out of the 2 , is hazard worth paying 900k more than mertens? tempted to get both but bulking at hazards price

Comments

• Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Theres no player in the game worth 900k more than any other
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    its only 600k now haha ,but yeah i know what u mean
  • Yusuf11
    1908 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Hazard, Son and Martial in a 4312 and every game is a party. Hazard is really good at CAM but I'm mainly holding on cos I can see him growing as he performs irl and he wont get anoyher special card for 4 weeks

He's really strong for his size, quick and his dribbling is best I've used this year.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    88 Mertens has risen a lot, picked him up 1-2 weeks ago for 420k and sold for 500 a week later for some profit. He's over 600k now :o
  • 88 Mertens has risen a lot, picked him up 1-2 weeks ago for 420k and sold for 500 a week later for some profit. He's over 600k now :o

I didnt even know he had a sif when i wrote my OP was talking about the if but may have to get the sif now , yeah price is rediculous is he worth the price tag?
  • If you have a lot of money I would go for hazard
  • Yusuf11 wrote: »
    I have Hazard, Son and Martial in a 4312 and every game is a party. Hazard is really good at CAM but I'm mainly holding on cos I can see him growing as he performs irl and he wont get anoyher special card for 4 weeks

He's really strong for his size, quick and his dribbling is best I've used this year.

i havnt even tried son this year loved him last year , at the min ive got 90 hernandez and if zaha up top with 85 okocha behind i want to try if hazard cam with hernandez and 87/88 mertens up top , why wont hazard get another special card?
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    If you have a lot of money I would go for hazard

i didnt have a lot of momey but packed if pogba and van basten this weekend haha so got 1.4 mil to play with now , but yeah im very tempted to go with hazard
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    88 Mertens has risen a lot, picked him up 1-2 weeks ago for 420k and sold for 500 a week later for some profit. He's over 600k now :o

I didnt even know he had a sif when i wrote my OP was talking about the if but may have to get the sif now , yeah price is rediculous is he worth the price tag?

Yeah he's excellent. He feels like Messi but quite as clinical. However he is easier to link and is central.
  • 88 Mertens has risen a lot, picked him up 1-2 weeks ago for 420k and sold for 500 a week later for some profit. He's over 600k now :o

Yeah he's excellent. He feels like Messi but quite as clinical. However he is easier to link and is central.

think ill sell okocha and get hazard and mertens then .....cheers
  • Yusuf11
    1908 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

i havnt even tried son this year loved him last year , at the min ive got 90 hernandez and if zaha up top with 85 okocha behind i want to try if hazard cam with hernandez and 87/88 mertens up top , why wont hazard get another special card?

Son's wf is ridiculous. I have a red Zaha and he's on the bench. They don't dish out IFs like last year and I believe there is a 4 week gap between IFs and he's not really in contention for totgs
  • Yusuf11 wrote: »
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Son's wf is ridiculous. I have a red Zaha and he's on the bench. They don't dish out IFs like last year and I believe there is a 4 week gap between IFs and he's not really in contention for totgs

i really like zaha , just want someone different im set on hazard now so question is mertens or son haha , ah ok so hazard should hold his price for a few weeks then
  • Scutch
    12820 posts Has That Special Something
    Neither.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Eden