Aggressive Tackles... how?

I’m a Gold 1-2 player and seem to get beaten by the ultra aggressive type that squeezes me in my own box.

My biggest weakness is missing tackles. Some of my opponents seem to laser in on me, run full speed and make a tackle every time, never missing. Whenever I try this I often miss and allow open chances.

How do you laser in and aggressively tackle? The only way I seem to get it is by going Ultra Attack and increasing aggression, but would prefer to not play ultra all game.

Comments

• bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    some games i get this....its like they are using legacy defending...i can avoid it but its not right
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    some games i get this....its like they are using legacy defending...i can avoid it but its not right

This
  • If you dribble right these tackles could be dodges most of the time you just have to find the trick of it
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    Exactly this issue

How top tier players play online as if they are on legacy defending and when I want to control the defender. it feels like I'm steering a tank on COD ?
  • Martythedoc
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here. My players always seem stand off ish. Requiring me to manually try pull them towards the attacker (often to late) even on 100 aggression
  • DicaniosGod
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    It’s custom tactics, some go into a game 100 aggression 100 pressure to unsettle you!
  • Martythedoc
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s custom tactics, some go into a game 100 aggression 100 pressure to unsettle you!

I'm not sure I buy it. I have played those CT and I do find it does help my cpu players close down by running in front of a though ball. But not once my opponent has the ball, once that happens my players still stand off
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up

i don't think so bro, i m watching their live streams and their CT, its not that, i wish i had a cam on their controllers too, to see what buttons are they pressing hahahahha