Should loan cards be allowed in WL?

1
RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Last night I was playing WL in a party together with some friends.

One of my friends was complaining about facing loan Henry and Rio all the time. He said loan cards and attribute cards shouldn't be allowed in WL because they would give an 'unfair' advantage.

Do you agree on this? I'm not too bothered about it myself, but I can see other people share the same opinion as him.

Would love to hear your opinion!




Comments

  • SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    Yes otherwise how would people get to try players in a competitive mode
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    No.
    It annoys me seeing a team with Loan cards.

    I don't like the loan cards personally. Still haven't used my Loan Ronaldo from when I bought the game.

    Loans should be allowed in Seasons, Friendlies, SB and single player.

    Loan cards and attribute boosts should not be allowed in WL!!
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited November 2017
    SGLT wrote: »
    Yes otherwise how would people get to try players in a competitive mode

    Seasons, it is competitive. It isn't like your opponent just rolls over.
  • Azof
    16047 posts World Class
    they are in the game so should be allowed
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't like it :(
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    Let's hope I don't face any of you when I get the full game with my full loan prime icon team when it's complete :D
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    If loan cards shouldn't be allowed then pros with 99 versions of themselves shouldn't be allowed imo

    Same with people who have prime icons that aren't even released yet
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17179 posts World Class
    Yes
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Obviously, loans exist so poor people get the chance to use them, the use of them should not be only for the rich.

    For the many, not the few.
  • BWild
    3128 posts National Call-Up
    I would like to see a cap like "no more than 2-3 loans in your starting 11 and subs", but overall loans don't bother me.
  • bhafc1901
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    They're pointless enough already without being banned from the WL.

    Good way to really test an icon before committing to the SBC, smashing people in DKT with Henry won't tell me much
  • BrentfordFC
    11455 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes.
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s like saying loans in real life shouldn’t be used in Champions League.
  • SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    Yes otherwise how would people get to try players in a competitive mode

    Seasons, it is competitive. It isn't like your opponent just rolls over.

    I'd imagine people would want to see what they are like in wl and how they cope, I'm the same as u I discard all the loan players I get as I don't like them in my team, only one I tried was r9
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    SGLT wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    Yes otherwise how would people get to try players in a competitive mode

    Seasons, it is competitive. It isn't like your opponent just rolls over.

    I'd imagine people would want to see what they are like in wl and how they cope, I'm the same as u I discard all the loan players I get as I don't like them in my team, only one I tried was r9

    I do the same. Don't mind people using them, I just personally dont like the way they look in my club.
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    I think loans are fine, but attribute cards shouldn't be in the game at all.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    Peter wrote: »
    Obviously, loans exist so poor people get the chance to use them, the use of them should not be only for the rich.

    For the many, not the few.

    It's a feature in the game yes they should be allowed. Just like training items, only becuase these whiny youtubers complained about it so it gets taken off. Why shouldn't I be allowed to put a one card on Zlatan ?
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    No to attributes.
    Yes to loans.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    No to attributes.
    Yes to loans.

    Yes to all.

    Or remove attribute cards from the game completely
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it's in the game, you can use it. I wish they would get rid of the attribute filler cards.

    Loan cards are perfectly fine. It's actually impressive to me that EA has put those in the game considering it puts someone unwilling to spend on FPs potentially on an equal footing with someone that does.

    Of course, it could also give incentive to someone to spend on FPs once they get a taste of what is only 100,000 FPs away!
  • JIGSAW_10
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope. Shouldn’t be allowed. It’s so annoying lol.
  • FoCuSs
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    No training cards and 20 games is way to much. 5 is much better.
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Peter wrote: »
    No to attributes.
    Yes to loans.

    Yes to all.

    Or remove attribute cards from the game completely

  • cdbuck26
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    Of course they should. Loan players evebtually run out, after all
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Take them out the game completely, if you can’t afford the card you shouldn’t be using it.
  • cdbuck26
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    Take them out the game completely, if you can’t afford the card you shouldn’t be using it.

    This or keep them in everything
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    No they shouldn't be allowed, bit unfair on the people who have spent money/traded/earned the coins and actually bought high end players.

    Maybe reduce it to a 5 game loan or something if they insist on sticking with it
  • DiegoNapoles
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    Yes, the fact is that 20 games are a lot. You can play a whole WL with loans, half you go with Henry and the other 20 you go with Ronaldo. The next WL you go 20 with Del Piero and 20 with Hernandez... There should be some rule, but trying them in WL is good so you can see if you want to spend 3M in an untradeable card or not.
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shane wrote: »
    No they shouldn't be allowed, bit unfair on the people who have spent money/traded/earned the coins and actually bought high end players.

    Maybe reduce it to a 5 game loan or something if they insist on sticking with it

    Bit unfair to those who don't spend $ to play against those who buy FP, no?
  • ImmigrantMentality
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    yes.
Sign In or Register to comment.