Investing

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
Good chance scream cards will be boosted next week. Easy 10k profit to be made on most if you buy now.
Also 87 rated nif golds are 4-5k cheaper ATM but will probably rise when people do the icon sbc during scream boost.
Iniesta currently around 25k will probably reach 30k by next week.
Also pique, verratti 26k and will rise again.
Pepe 86 rated also down to 16k and will surely be needed and rise to 20k+

I've already invested in most 88, 87 and 86 cards during this weekend and they should all rise without me hyping them up on here, just trying to offer some help to those who have coins spare and don't know what to invest in.

Comments

• Vaaass
    2675 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry, off topic... I swear I just saw you play in a stream? Playing against a guy with 94 R9/Bergkamp? :D
  • glglglgl
    73 posts Park Captain
    What makes you say the scream cards will be boosted?

Also thanks for the info. Was looking for something to invest in myself today so appreciate you sharing your methods :smile:
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    I am hesitant to do screamcard trading, we dont Know if it Will be 3 december, i mean it could be 2 months until next boost. Dont want to have coins locked in screamcard investments.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vaaass wrote: »
    Sorry, off topic... I swear I just saw you play in a stream? Playing against a guy with 94 R9/Bergkamp? :D

Wasn't me mate I've been fitting a dishwasher at home all afternoon haha

glglglgl wrote: »
    What makes you say the scream cards will be boosted?

Also thanks for the info. Was looking for something to invest in myself today so appreciate you sharing your methods :smile:

Full moon at start of December but not guaranteed that ea will boost the scream cards, they did last time.
    Gorda wrote: »
    I am hesitant to do screamcard trading, we dont Know if it Will be 3 december, i mean it could be 2 months until next boost. Dont want to have coins locked in screamcard investments.

I thought the same but surely ea will want people to complete the icons? It takes coins off the market and also keeps the price of players needed for sbc"s high
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another good short term investment.
    Otw bernardeschi
    Juventus playing at 7.45pm.
    Currently low priced. I think lowest they've ever been.
    Playing crotone who have conceded many goals this season.

He gets announced in starting line up= 5-10k profit
    Scores a goal =further 10k
    Makes an assist =further 10-30k profit
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional
    agreed on the Scream Cards

Sturridge goes up to 90-rated, cheapest 90-rated on PS4 right now: Kroos 68k, Higuain 62k
    Sturridge is only 45k right now

He will be used loads by people waiting to complete the Henry Prime SBC
  • Halph
    13 posts Ball Boy
    OTW Bernadechi is a good call.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    nt009 wrote: »

Sturridge goes up to 90-rated, cheapest 90-rated on PS4 right now: Kroos 68k, Higuain 62k

How about scream Ribery gets upped to 92
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional
    Mc wrote: »

How about scream Ribery gets upped to 92

could be a good bet as well, but only if a 90-91 rated team is needed imo
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly OP, personally I wouldnt risk it. EA are trying to be unpredictable, and everyone expects them to be boosted. Keep in mind if they are boosted, they will all basically become extinct given how many people have been waiting to do them, and EA wouldnt want that so soon.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Kovacic is good too
  • Halph
    13 posts Ball Boy
    OTW Bernadechi is a good call.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bernardeschi I believe is not playing today. Recovering from a small injury
  • kukuchev711
    945 posts Professional
    Is Bernardeschi playing or not then?
  • sheffutd87
    3120 posts National Call-Up

I put all my coins into him 1.5 million or so. At 40k each. Huge risk but im not enjoying the game so who cares.

I think hype will take them up over the course of this week anyway. If he hits mid 50's - 60 I'll be laughing. He could even hit thag before the weekend if he keeps rising and people think they're going to boost.
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

I put all my coins into him 1.5 million or so. At 40k each. Huge risk but im not enjoying the game so who cares.

I think hype will take them up over the course of this week anyway. If he hits mid 50's - 60 I'll be laughing. He could even hit thag before the weekend if he keeps rising and people think they're going to boost.

bought 30 at 35k, hoping to get at least 55k as well!

Remember last time they rose on Sunday the most, because Friday everybody tries to sell their investments and as more and more are being used in the SBC's less will be available on the market!
  • sheffutd87

Remember last time they rose on Sunday the most, because Friday everybody tries to sell their investments and as more and more are being used in the SBC's less will be available on the market!

Ahh thanks for the tip. I'd not realised that. Last month I used them for Rui Costa rather than investment. Im away in Budapest this weekend so
    I'm actually hoping I can grab a profit and ditch them before then. Depends on the wifi situation when I'm there. If not I'll just wait until next month and play CoD all month
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional

Ahh thanks for the tip. I'd not realised that. Last month I used them for Rui Costa rather than investment. Im away in Budapest this weekend so
    I'm actually hoping I can grab a profit and ditch them before then. Depends on the wifi situation when I'm there. If not I'll just wait until next month and play CoD all month

yeah makes sense, I'm in a similar situation!
    See it as long-term investment, if they're boosted next weekend it's a bonus if I can sell them, if not then I'll just hold them on my transfer list
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    I think screams are a great investment Sturrige and Ribery bieng the pick of the bunch
    Even using them 2 giving thier boosted rating can save a bunch in even an 87 rated squad
  • Shehraj
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    I think screams are a great investment Sturrige and Ribery bieng the pick of the bunch
    Even using them 2 giving thier boosted rating can save a bunch in even an 87 rated squad

yea until they arent boosted and drop 10k in price lmao
  • Williejno1
    Shehraj wrote: »

I can’t see either dropping much lower than what they are now anyhow so not much of a risk and if they boosted start of jan then it big rewards
  • Shehraj

I can’t see either dropping much lower than what they are now anyhow so not much of a risk and if they boosted start of jan then it big rewards

Sturridge is 43k right now, if not boosted he goes slightly below 30 as everyone dumps their investment. There is a big risk in investing in them
  • selb
    6560 posts Big Money Move
    Mdx wrote: »
    Another good short term investment.
    Otw bernardeschi
    Juventus playing at 7.45pm.
    Currently low priced. I think lowest they've ever been.
    Playing crotone who have conceded many goals this season.

He gets announced in starting line up= 5-10k profit
    Scores a goal =further 10k
    Makes an assist =further 10-30k profit

Bernardeschi is not playing tonight, just checked lineups
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional

Sturridge is 43k right now, if not boosted he goes slightly below 30 as everyone dumps their investment. There is a big risk in investing in them

uhh you can just hold them until the next boost, that's what I'll do anyway, I'll even buy some more when they drop again, don't mind 50 places in my transfer list being blocked, still have 100+ spaces left
  • Williejno1
    edited November 2017

He has fairly went up then I was thinking he was still around 35k bit more of a risk there indeed as boosted price around 55k
  • Shehraj
    edited November 2017

uhh you can just hold them until the next boost, that's what I'll do anyway, I'll even buy some more when they drop again, don't mind 50 places in my transfer list being blocked, still have 100+ spaces left

Thats honestly a terrible investment, holding cards for 15k profit a piece in possibly 2 months or more for all you know. You can make that per card a week, way better options. But by all means, carry on.
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional

Thats honestly a terrible investment, holding cards for 15k profit a piece in possibly 2 months or more for all you know. You can make that per card a week, way better options. But by all means, carry on.

bought them at 30-35k so I nearly double my money, better than just have the coins sitting there no?
    At least it's a safe investment, not like all those IF's that can suddenly drop because EA decides to release an IF SBC (Ashley Young)
  • Shehraj

bought them at 30-35k so I nearly double my money, better than just have the coins sitting there no?
    At least it's a safe investment, not like all those IF's that can suddenly drop because EA decides to release an IF SBC (Ashley Young)

Not really, the amount of waiting you have to do for possible profit, isn't worth it. They are much speedier methods to doubling your coins. Your money though
  • sheffutd87
    They'll boost I'm sure...

The background of the card is a full moon. Surely they won't do it for one and not the others
  • nt009
    1070 posts Professional

Not really, the amount of waiting you have to do for possible profit, isn't worth it. They are much speedier methods to doubling your coins. Your money though

well I don't have the time for active trading all day so this method is fine for me, what are you investing in currently?