In game formation change

Horizonvapor
557 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is it not allowed anymore? My players won’t change position, it won’t let me save my formation change?

Comments

• Azof
    19637 posts Club Captain
    check if your custom tactics is over 100, if it is delete the squad update I believe.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32171 posts National Team Captain
    Let’s hope so
  • Horizonvapor
    I’ll give it a try it was over 100 for some reason
  • WFCBagnall
    90210 posts Moderator
    Let’s hope so

Rt
  • Horizonvapor
    I deleted my squad and rebuilt but I still cannot save my formation change?
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    Let’s hope so

• Horizonvapor
    Got it working now
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Got it working now

Was everything set to 128 on the ct sliders?

I made a thread about this yday too and taggef Andy in it so lets see.

Might be fixed by fifa 20
  • Horizonvapor
    Yeah everything was somehow at 128
  • Horizonvapor
  • You can fix it yourself, leave FUT, delete the squad update and then re-enter FUT, it will download the latest squad update and the glitch should be fixed
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    You can fix it yourself, leave FUT, delete the squad update and then re-enter FUT, it will download the latest squad update and the glitch should be fixed

Or they can fix the issue that i reported.

Workarounds should only be a temporary thing until a permanent solution is found
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should actually be disabled for the first half imo. Makes no sense to build a team with chemistry when they will never use the team like that. Could eliminate the chem system as a whole then...
    so annoying when you get into the game and you see 4321 in the loading screen and already go making a coffee because you already know that he‘ll pause straight away. I just want to play the game ffs, this pro community is so toxic. Surely I‘m not the only one that is ‚pissed‘ about this? I mean if 40% of the players don’t use their team the way they build it anyway why bother having a chem system (which I actually really like)?
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1066 posts Professional
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    You can fix it yourself, leave FUT, delete the squad update and then re-enter FUT, it will download the latest squad update and the glitch should be fixed

Or they can fix the issue that i reported.

Workarounds should only be a temporary thing until a permanent solution is found

Agreed. I have to delete my alternate mac address all the time to get a connection, and also this crap too. Sick of doing work arounds for entire years to play this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game. #FIXYOSHIAT