7th Controller in a year

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
I bought 6 controllers in the life of fifa 17 because the controls are so horrendous that I thought it was my xbox controller (I play on a pc) . I just bought another controller for fifa 18 and I can tell you for certain it's not the controller. It's your code. Your game is the only game that does this latency , button lag bullfeces (since I can't cuss I want you to know how mad I am ). Do you know how frustrating it is when you push the button and nothing happens .... THEN it happens ? You guys have been making video games long enough to know better . Get YOUR FECES TOGETHER EA !!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! censor it I don't care.

Comments

• OldDirtyPackthis
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm on my fourth off just 18
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yo I want to quit too. The late game all of a sudden my player does a weird dribble to the defense that I most certainly did not press cost me three games in a row. I have loved fifa for years but today I really questioned why. How is the game getting worse?!?
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    You guys gotta relax.
  • I remember when I broke my first controller and it was on fifa 16! Fi bought insurance for my controller ever since. In fifa 17 I broke 5 of them! I remember best buy costumer service said to me, "You don't have anymore insurance for your controller " I bought a new one at that time. Yes I agree with you man it is not the controller it is the game! I have ps4 by the way. I learn to control myself not to break anymore because I don't have money to buy a new one!
  • I broke 3 in fifa 15 (2014), it was simple: I threw them at the wall. I stopped my tradition of Fifa (since fifa 95)

I bought fifa 17 last year to try it out, I was impressed with FUT.
    I sold it last year out of sense of unfairness.

2 days ago: I took advantage of fifa 18 black friday, bought 14 euro worth of fifa points, bought some packs. I spent all my 710 k coins plus the new bought points doing experiments with packs.

I then, took scissors, and cut the CD in half.

do some research on the internet, and definitely read about addiction, capitalism, and behavior psychology. They're mind opening, and read more about what other players say about the game.

I hope this helps.