The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

PRIME DEL PIERO VS PRIME RUI COSTA

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
Who would be better suited for the CAM position in a 41212 narrow?

Comments

  • Rizzywizzy6786
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No contest, ADP all day everyday
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1116 posts Professional
    Yeah not even close ADP is a god
  • CovLee_Candice
    4304 posts National Call-Up
    Is that even a question?
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    ADP must be better, but is he worth the extra 600k? That's the question I think.
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    Killashaw wrote: »
    ADP must be better, but is he worth the extra 600k? That's the question I think.

    yes he is
    Del Piero is much better than even Messi
  • Jason1986
    7092 posts Big Money Move
    Played a useless player who had Del Piero, just smashed goals in from everywhere.
  • Hagi looks a good inbetween option
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Rui Costa plays better @ cm than cam.
  • Jaysin
    1322 posts Professional
    ez1907 wrote: »
    Rui Costa plays better @ cm than cam.

    This is true
  • CovLee_Candice
    4304 posts National Call-Up
    ez1907 wrote: »
    Rui Costa plays better @ cm than cam.

    For cm position hamsik/vidal/naing is better
  • rick72
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Del Piero is a god, he can shoot from anywhere i play him at cam and he is insane
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Played a useless player who had Del Piero, just smashed goals in from everywhere.

    Same. Just pass to him and its a goal.
  • Costa finishing is so so so bad.
  • Thorny
    1067 posts Professional
    I had the same problem, really was a big fan of Rui Costa. Made exactly the same thread as this a while back.

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/331437/prime-del-piero-vs-prime-rui-costa#latest


    Since getting ADP, I couldn't be happier. He is truly incredible. He feels faster than 83, his shooting is perfect and his passing is immense. Couldn't recommend ADP enough, and you even get some additional packs by doing Rui>ADP that brings the price down a bit.
  • A_Snipe
    2431 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Costa finishing is so so so bad.

    Just use finesse and aim in the far corner. That's his favourite goal for me. His low driven suck so bad though
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    I am considering trading in my Rui for prime ADP. I was saving him for a better SBC but after seeing Henry's requirement I think I'm never completing any of these elite primes (not any time soon anyway).
  • HDouble
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    I am considering trading in my Rui for prime ADP. I was saving him for a better SBC but after seeing Henry's requirement I think I'm never completing any of these elite primes (not any time soon anyway).

    I feel the same but costa is good for me. Is ADP much better?
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    HDouble wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    I am considering trading in my Rui for prime ADP. I was saving him for a better SBC but after seeing Henry's requirement I think I'm never completing any of these elite primes (not any time soon anyway).

    I feel the same but costa is good for me. Is ADP much better?

    I honestly prefer the 87 but I need to get rid of Costa. He's been inconsistent lately, one game he's a god and the next he turns to ****. The plan was always to use him for a better SBC anyway and I think it's time for him to go.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Thinking of buying the 87........ is he as good as the other 2 versions?
  • LiamSully
    6512 posts Big Money Move
    I traded Rui for ADP, 200 games later, I wouldn’t say I regret it, as I got them both done fairly cheap, but I do think there’s probably better options at CAM and ST for the coins, and now I think I’d like a different CAM :(

    No question that adp is better than Rui, just a word of caution in case it’s all your coins
  • Rukawa78
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I traded Rui for ADP, 200 games later, I wouldn’t say I regret it, as I got them both done fairly cheap, but I do think there’s probably better options at CAM and ST for the coins, and now I think I’d like a different CAM :(

    No question that adp is better than Rui, just a word of caution in case it’s all your coins

    Who is better than ADP as CAM and cheaper? I was actually hesitating between ADP and Messi as CAM..but the chemistry for messy bother me a bit.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4304 posts National Call-Up
    Rukawa78 wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I traded Rui for ADP, 200 games later, I wouldn’t say I regret it, as I got them both done fairly cheap, but I do think there’s probably better options at CAM and ST for the coins, and now I think I’d like a different CAM :(

    No question that adp is better than Rui, just a word of caution in case it’s all your coins

    Who is better than ADP as CAM and cheaper? I was actually hesitating between ADP and Messi as CAM..but the chemistry for messy bother me a bit.

    both is similar but messi is faster and cheaper. If u dont want 1 million coin tied in 1 player better pick messi. 7 chem is fine for messi.

    For me I can't use weak and small CAM, prefered player like delle/martial in CAM spot
  • LiamSully
    6512 posts Big Money Move
    Rukawa78 wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I traded Rui for ADP, 200 games later, I wouldn’t say I regret it, as I got them both done fairly cheap, but I do think there’s probably better options at CAM and ST for the coins, and now I think I’d like a different CAM :(

    No question that adp is better than Rui, just a word of caution in case it’s all your coins

    Who is better than ADP as CAM and cheaper? I was actually hesitating between ADP and Messi as CAM..but the chemistry for messy bother me a bit.

    both is similar but messi is faster and cheaper. If u dont want 1 million coin tied in 1 player better pick messi. 7 chem is fine for messi.

    For me I can't use weak and small CAM, prefered player like delle/martial in CAM spot

    Similar to me, I’d like to give ibra a go but that leaves adp on the bench.
    He’s nowhere near bad, and I could be stuck with worse cams at this point in the game, but come tots what could those 600k coins get me?
Sign In or Register to comment.