Pack weight

Alexvdven
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Who else just gets absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over by EA when they buy packs. I decided to try buying packs once today, so I opened 3 100k packs and the best player I got is Keita. How pathetic is that, so I spend more money on these packs then the game actually costs but ended up with a 1k player. Its just pathetic. People should boycot EA and all delete fifa from their console;)

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif
  • Alexvdven
    Haha exactly, theyre getting paid haha. But never my money again;)
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    It's inflation.

If you'd open 3 100k packs a few years ago 16 maybe you'd have certainly pulled an 86+ rated player.

Now WL is pumping millions of coins into the game those 100k packs are now more afforable so EA lessens the card weight.

Thats my opinion anyway.
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    Sometimes i just feel like in a groundhog day seeing this topics every single day

Clear example of gambling. You must know its a rip off, but you think that this time you will be lucky so you can try and buy some. No? unlucky, EA is a scam, but maybe next time you will win, you just have to try...
  • Alexvdven
    I understand what you mean. But keita as the best player from 3x24 rare players is a bit harsh dont you think?
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    I understand what you mean. But keita as the best player from 3x24 rare players is a bit harsh dont you think?

Its all over the place mate. I've used to spend a lot last years but i aint no more. I've packed some big players this year but its clear and 100% confirmed. ITS A RIP OFF and you cant be mad that you packed nothing because everyone packs nothing. Sometimes you will see posts that one or another actually hit something. Those streamers/youtubers show excitement if they pack big player, but they dont say that they've spend like value of 3 mln in packs lets say 30x 100k packs and at the end from big players they found Bale for 400k

Ive opened yesterday stream on twitch with one guy opening Ultimate Packs worth 2500 fifa points each. He opened 30 of those and i think the best player was IF Mustafi. Not to mention that he probably spend another 200k fifa points or sth on other packs and didint pack anything at all.

How packing no one in 3x 100k packs looks now? :)
  • unnamed_1.gif