Paying someone to play my WL games?

TheQuest
254 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2017
This may already exist but I was wondering, considering the rewards if there was a business to be made with this?

Of course logistically it would be very difficult, you'd be risking your account and a system would have to be in place in case the guy doesn't deliver what he's paid for

but I wonder how many here would consider it.

And before anyone thinks this is stupid. If I was to pay a good player, 30+ win player... and pay him $50 to play my weekend league for example... some would probably take the offer...

the kind of rewards he could get me ( a player who averages 20 wins a game but more importantly can't play this final weekend), probably outweigh the $50 I would have to spend on Fifa points to open/get. Of course I could get **** all but it's not that illogical in my mind.

It could be that it's already a thing somewhere on the web but couldn't find it.

Logistically not sound, arguably stupid but my question is would any of you do it? if you were unable to play for some reason or you're so bad you'd want to "buy the wins and a higher ranking"

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It’s against TOS.

I’m sure people would pay, but whether going from silver 2 go 40/40 would flag up im not sure.
  • Vaaass
    2795 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    Would cost a fortune though as you'd effectively be paying by the hour and would take a good 10+ hours, plus obviously would need to be a massive bonus based on what they get overall
  • Purplejacket
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    50$? No one will take that
  • TheQuest
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It’s against TOS.

I’m sure people would pay, but whether going from silver 2 go 40/40 would flag up im not sure.

Oh is it, did't know.

WL TOS or FIFA TOS?

what is against the TOS? the act of handing out your PS4 login details and having someone use them?
  • TheQuest
    50$? No one will take that

I'm sure some kids would but it was Just an example...

I'm sure some 12 year old Saudi kid has asked Gorilla to do it already
  • John Knows
    879 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    $50 for 10-15 hours of gameplay? you outsourcing to china?
  • SPAMPEBS
    3962 posts National Call-Up
    If everyone was doing this. There would be too many people missing out on the top 100 that paid and the people offering the service would end up constantly refunding as you would need 39 or 40 wins just to make 100th place.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1036 posts Professional
    John Knows wrote: »

I'd rather do a paper route for that kind of money. Less stressful plus the fresh air.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Say you find someone who's willing to play your games and is good enough to win you let's say 31 games (elite 2). If we take the best possible outcome, meaning he will play 31 games and wins all 31 games you're looking at about 20 mins average per game, including loading screens, replays, etc. You might have some disconnecters, but perhaps also might have some overtime, so 20 mins per game sounds about right.

31x20 =620 minutes = well over 10 hours, and this is without any time to eat/drink/shower/relax/smoke/whatever.
    I wouldn't get out of bed for any job that would pay me less than 10 EU an hour, and that's really a bare minimum. So it would most certainly cost you 100 euro's for 31 wins, taking the best possible outcome in mind.
    Probably he will lose a few games meaning you will end up at 11/12 hours maybe, and will need some time to eat/drink etc etc. so at least 13/14 hours will be quite normal, so you might need to spend 130/140 eu for Elite 2 rewards if you can find someone crazy enough to do it for 10 eu per hour..

Then again, if you look at if from the Pro player point of view: if you're that good at playing FIFA you can do it 3 times per weekend for 3 different accounts, (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) meaning you'll earn around 450-500 euro's per weekend by 'just' playing FIFA... (And if you're really good you could always make your hourly price higher)

Not really sure what you can do with this information, was just quite intrigued in finding out how much you could earn by playing FIFA all weekend for money ;).

(for the record I have no intention of doing this or even trying it, I think EA will not like it very much and ban anyone doing this)
  • John Knows wrote: »

I'd rather do a paper route for that kind of money. Less stressful plus the fresh air.

Yeh lol, if you raised the price you'd probably be better off buying packs with that money.