Best NIF midfielders in this game?

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for the best way to fill up my midfield in a 4-4-1-1 and have just noticed the lack of a best midfielder thread, presumably because everyone is hyped about icons.

I've got my CAM spot filled in with Costa, and am thus only looking for the best players to use in a CM position, and LM/RM. Hit me with your suggestions in any format (e.g. best midfield three, best CAM, best CM, best pure CDM)

Personally I am looking for two CMs (relatively independent of chemistry) that don't break the bank but can still be considered elite (sub 400k)

Cheers!

Comments

• desperado646
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba
  • KD240792
    957 posts Professional
    Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for the best way to fill up my midfield in a 4-4-1-1 and have just noticed the lack of a best midfielder thread, presumably because everyone is hyped about icons.

I've got my CAM spot filled in with Costa, and am thus only looking for the best players to use in a CM position, and LM/RM. Hit me with your suggestions in any format (e.g. best midfield three, best CAM, best CM, best pure CDM)

Personally I am looking for two CMs (relatively independent of chemistry) that don't break the bank but can still be considered elite (sub 400k)

Cheers!

Nainggolan and Matuidi or Hamsik
  • Leroyyid
    76 posts Park Captain
    Vidal is the best NIF box to box cm i have used
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    KD240792 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Cheers!

Nainggolan and Matuidi or Hamsik

I've heard good things about Nainggolan too, is he worth 200k? Heard he mops up everything, and I'd probably play him alongside someone more creative.

• GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    Pogba, Nainggolan and Vidal are all amazing. It's unfortunate they're all out of packs currently so won't see any price drop today. If anything, they'll go up as people are going to make a lot of coins today and want to buy them.
  • desperado646
    Pogba, Nainggolan and Vidal are all amazing. It's unfortunate they're all out of packs currently so won't see any price drop today. If anything, they'll go up as people are going to make a lot of coins today and want to buy them.

Why are they currently out of packs?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner

Why are they currently out of packs?

Ifs
  • desperado646
    Oh yes!!! My bad..
  • ICUP
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    IF Tolisso is Godly
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba, naingolon, vidal, kante, gueye.

• Owls4everr