Aguero or Bale?

CarlosJr9
595 posts An Exciting Prospect
Out of the two who would you guys get?

Comments

  • BarrowUnited
    1001 posts Professional
    Since I dont swap formation in game it depends what position ure gonna use them;)
  • Lordhumpe
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bale on the wing and Aguero as striker would be my choice ;)
  • CarlosJr9
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2017
    I was going to play Bale as a 7 Chem striker.
  • Lordhumpe
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    I was going to play Bale as a 7 Chem striker.

    Personly i prefer 10chem on all my players, I guess he would be a good striker.

  • CarlosJr9
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lordhumpe wrote: »
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    I was going to play Bale as a 7 Chem striker.

    Personly i prefer 10chem on all my players, I guess he would be a good striker.

    I used to be like that but I've been using players on 7 chem recently and I don't notice any dips in performance.

  • Boysie91
    7659 posts League Winner
    Bale is good at striker but haven't used Aguero as his stamina and strength scare me for that price
  • CarlosJr9
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Bale is good at striker but haven't used Aguero as his stamina and strength scare me for that price

    Yeah I know what you mean. Bale seems like a tank at least he is when I play against him and I've heard good things about him, the only thing that's putting me off is that 3 star weak foot.

Sign In or Register to comment.