IF Nainggolan price prediction?

InfernaL
1452 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2017
670k right now, how low do you guys think he'll go? 550k any chance?

Comments

• Cbfitness
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I also would love to hear others opinions, tempted to pick him up but don’t want to lose a ton!
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cbfitness wrote: »
    I also would love to hear others opinions, tempted to pick him up but don’t want to lose a ton!

Yeah, I was wondering what others have to say, with BF tomorrow too a dip on current IFs would be nice. Really hoping I could pick one up for under 600k
  • Cbfitness
    600 I may bite... what team you planning buddy?
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    600 I may bite... what team you planning buddy?

He's just going to replace himself in this. And depending on how prices go tomorrow, I might pick up a baby Viera to put at CDM. But that probably won't happen as I don't think I will have enough after selling the regular Nainggolan

DPV4Z17WkAEPc-E.jpg:large

• Cbfitness
    @InfernaL tempted to sell OTW Mbappe as I’ve already got another million and him to sell and buy and upgrade calcio a through the year.... what you think, Ghoulam instead of kolarov too I reckon
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    @InfernaL tempted to sell OTW Mbappe as I’ve already got another million and him to sell and buy and upgrade calcio a through the year.... what you think, Ghoulam instead of kolarov too I reckon

I've used Ghoulam for 300+ games and out of all the LBs I've used from Serie A, he's been the best. I bought him for ~20k when he was still in packs and never looked back. I sold Sandro who was incredible only because I wanted to buy Nainggolan but then I loved having Ghoulam so much in my team that I never looked back at Alex Sandro.

I thought about just using Calcio A for the rest of the year and just keep upgrading players when they get better cards.
  • Cbfitness
    InfernaL wrote: »

I've used Ghoulam for 300+ games and out of all the LBs I've used from Serie A, he's been the best. I bought him for ~20k when he was still in packs and never looked back. I sold Sandro who was incredible only because I wanted to buy Nainggolan but then I loved having Ghoulam so much in my team that I never looked back at Alex Sandro.

I thought about just using Calcio A for the rest of the year and just keep upgrading players when they get better cards.

Only thing stopping me is otw mbappe is amazing! And he may well with another if or two become best striker on the game
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    InfernaL wrote: »

Only thing stopping me is otw mbappe is amazing! And he may well with another if or two become best striker on the game

Keep him for a little while and then sell him when he's hyped up again, that way you can sell him for more. Up to you man
  • Just_Unfair
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Man I really wish he would hit 550...have about 550k liquid now and man I really want him...might have to get to selling
    Btw OP nice team...I'm rocking something pretty similar
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man I really wish he would hit 550...have about 550k liquid now and man I really want him...might have to get to selling
    Btw OP nice team...I'm rocking something pretty similar

It's incredible.. Too bad I don't have as much time to play anymore and the gameplay is just awful to deal with when I do have some time.
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Cbfitness @Just_Unfair he's dropping boys! I saw one sell for 634k. A little more and he'll be below 600k, hopefully later on after BF promos
  • Just_Unfair
    Made about 25k in the last day or so...I'm getting close
  • Rabauken
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vidal hit 400k on Xbox. I'm excited. Praying the crash hits 9G like a truck
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    surely the vidal and Nain have such minimal stat increases that its not worth it?
  • Waspy wrote: »
    surely the vidal and Nain have such minimal stat increases that its not worth it?
    My thoughts exactly
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Waspy wrote: »

For IF Nain he's got 35 more IGS mostly +1s with a few +2s. Definitely not buying and i'll sell if I pull one.
  • Just_Unfair
    Wow down to 545k...can he go under 500k??
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow down to 545k...can he go under 500k??

Well ❤️❤️❤️❤️... I was at the office for a few hours and that's when he crashed........................ ugh I'm a mad lol
  • Just_Unfair
    Yep I was at work too...now back at like 610...grr
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep I was at work too...now back at like 610...grr

I bought one for 610k. Whatever.... I'll enjoy him and not worry about the 50k coins