Leaked Prime Rio Ferdinand!

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2017

Looks like he'll definitely be one of the Prime Icon SBC's released tomorrow, some good investments could be made right now for Prime Rio - I believe Matic is also a really solid investment for the SBC as there'll be a Man United SBC for Prime Rio and as he's quite cheap for a 83 rated card he will therefore rise for quite a decent amount tomorrow even in the hype before the SBC as this leak is being spread everywhere. Also IF Young should also rise quite a bit too as he's the cheapest Man Utd inform by an insane amount.

What other investment tips do you guys have?
Post edited by Fuego on

Comments

• ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Icon won’t be necessary imo as he should be the same as Rui Costa if we go by rating...probably will be more expensive than Rui though.
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    If young finally
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Icon won’t be necessary imo as he should be the same as Rui Costa if we go by rating...probably will be more expensive than Rui though.

How much do you think he'll cost?
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

His tradeable max bin is 1.2m it seems so I’d say 500-700k...depends on how nice EA are willing to be :D
  • Eisenhardt

His tradeable max bin is 1.2m it seems so I’d say 500-700k...depends on how nice EA are willing to be :D

I went ahead and sold my baby version, I made profit but I loved that card. If his prime is 700k I won't think twice about completing the SBC.
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    PRIME ICON HAGI ON THE MARKET. HHYYYPEEE
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Taken by me :)

FDWlOpU.jpg
  • Eisenhardt

Wait what? Do you have a link?
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator

See my post above :D
  • Eisenhardt

Looks like Rio won't require an icon indeed. Need that Henry and Carlos to be listed now.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6431 posts Big Money Move

@ha032742 I've got my 87 and 86 rated squads premade, cost me 270k and i've got 5 random 84 and 85 informs ready for Henry, do you think they will ask for a higher rated squad like 88 or think i've covered it? Also have a baby Deco and ill probably trade in Overmars if a LW icon is needed.
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Should i sell baby hagi???
  • Bale11UT
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017

@ha032742 I've got my 87 and 86 rated squads premade, cost me 270k and i've got 5 random 84 and 85 informs ready for Henry, do you think they will ask for a higher rated squad like 88 or think i've covered it? Also have a baby Deco and ill probably trade in Overmars if a LW icon is needed.

Henry is a striker so you'll need to buy a cheap central icon
  • Xguti002
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonder if it’s worth buying some Romanian players
  • Eisenhardt
    Bale11UT wrote: »

TBH he may require two icons. I am tempted to go complete that Overmars SBC right now.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

I already wrote that i have baby deco hes a cam but just wanted to see his opinion on the rest
  • Bale11UT
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero

TBH he may require two icons. I am tempted to go complete that Overmars SBC right now.

No doubt it'll require two icons a LW and a Central position. It's one of the most sought after icons so it will be quite expensive
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15180 posts World Class
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Wonder if it’s worth buying some Romanian players

Quick price fix adrian mutu
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Guys help. Should i sell 85 hagi? Since he is leaked for tomorrow prime
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017

I already wrote that i have baby deco hes a cam but just wanted to see his opinion on the rest

They’ll want to make it nearer 2m+ imo so maybe increase the number of IFs needed for one of the high rated teams, plus two icons is a possibility.
  • Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only EA can ruin their own surprise. This company just doesn't stop impressing me. At how garbage they are.
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Only EA can ruin their own surprise. This company just doesn't stop impressing me. At how garbage they are.

For once I’m happy they’ve mucked up as it shakes up the market nicely >:)
  • i2-TempZ-2i

They’ll want to make it nearer 2m+ imo so maybe increase the number of IFs needed for one of the high rated teams, plus two icons is a possibility.

Ive got 85 aspas 84 baines 84 parejo 82 dempsey 82 sirigu and 81 dembele all untradable plus another couple of 84s i just bought plus then 87 86 85 squads now complete, random arsenal, monaco higher rated players, cant see them using barcelona or juventus as his past clubs tbh so think im mostly covered if i miss anything i can just buy it once requirements lauch
  • ha032742
    35453 posts Moderator
    Picked up a LW Pires incase a second icon is needed and/or one of the two has to be French. Will trade in Rui too.
  • Eisenhardt
    Picked up a LW Pires incase a second icon is needed and/or one of the two has to be French. Will trade in Rui too.

I picked up an Overmars because I CBA completing the SBC tonight and a bunch of high rated NIF French players. Dunno whether to buy some more high rated NIFs or wait till Friday. We haven't seen somebody like Henry yet and I'm afraid some key NIFs will skyrocket in price.
  • Back2Basics
    527 posts Sunday League Hero

Rui Costa position changed ;)
  • Yermawfc
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF fellaini and David silva 89 IF looking tasty now
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    If young finally

• jakobpedro
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect

I don't think the max bin is right. Futbin says 1.2 million is max for Roberto Carlos, yet there was one listed for 2.3 million. Prime Hagi has a max bin of 1.5 million according to futbin, but the one listed on PS4 was listed at 2 million.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    If young finally

Young is a great investment prem IF, english, united - he's still going for a really good price if you haven't picked up any, I think if you can get him below 25k then that should be a good purchase.