Dybala or prime Overmars as left ST?

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
Unfortunately did not unlock loan Overmars. Just packed Dybala and played 5 games with him as LS next to 88 Shev. Scored 6 and 4 assists but his 3* WF was annoying.

Overmars looks amazing but is he clinical in front of goal?

Comments

• FrankTheTank1989
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dybala is awful poor work rates disent make runs is weak has the weak foot of a Nam' cripple Overmars on the other hand is noticeably faster dribbling is slightly better bc of agility and is clinical as Simo Hayha not to mention beats defensive line trait and high att workrates
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dybala is awful poor work rates disent make runs is weak has the weak foot of a Nam' cripple Overmars on the other hand is noticeably faster dribbling is slightly better bc of agility and is clinical as Simo Hayha not to mention beats defensive line trait and high att workrates
    Dybala is h/m this year
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    Haven't actually used dybala but I'll say this about overmars, his low driven on his left and finesse on his right are crazy good.

And the boy is stupid fast
  • DaftPunk
    1167 posts Professional

I hope your military service goes well and you don't come back with Dybala weak foot :trollface:
  • MikeyP_FC
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    Dybala is h/m this year

:D
  • FrankTheTank1989
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaftPunk wrote: »

I hope your military service goes well and you don't come back with Dybala weak foot :trollface:

I'll be fine thanks
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Overmars low driven shot is unreal, both feet and from in or outside of the box.

If he had 4* skills he would be elite
  • Biged808
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Overmars low driven shot is unreal, both feet and from in or outside of the box.

• ORANGEeffect05
    25743 posts Player of the Year
    Dybala or ban.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala is a god this year.
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala or ban.

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    TalentFG wrote: »

DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Haven't actually used dybala but I'll say this about overmars, his low driven on his left and finesse on his right are crazy good.

And the boy is stupid fast

• weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Dybala is a god this year.

I've never got on with him but he's doing well for me this year.