FUTBIN CLUB IMPORT

AJS-17
758 posts Semi-Pro
Is this legit does anyone use it? Is it within the rules of FIFA or not?

(the feature on futbin that allows you to import your club onto futbin to see players worth value etc. etc.)

Comments

• JDSPGA2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You are about a week late. Dozens and dozens of threads on this recent topic.
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    JDSPGA2 wrote: »
    You are about a week late. Dozens and dozens of threads on this recent topic.

apologies
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6263 posts Big Money Move
    Well the previous guy didn't actually help you at all so i'll let you know, EA came out with a tweet basically saying that its not allowed to be used and a lot of people got banned because of using it, so i would stay clear.
  • DSD27
    5608 posts Big Money Move
    Don't do it.
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Well the previous guy didn't actually help you at all so i'll let you know, EA came out with a tweet basically saying that its not allowed to be used and a lot of people got banned because of using it, so i would stay clear.

Thank you for the reply its appreciated! I will stay clear :smile:
  • AJS-17
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    DSD27 wrote: »
    Don't do it.

thanks for the reply I won't now! Defo don't want to get banned haha
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move

Do you know of anyone who actually got banned for using it? As I recall EA just said it could, so Futbin took it down.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Shehraj wrote: »

Do you know of anyone who actually got banned for using it? As I recall EA just said it could, so Futbin took it down.

There was hundreds of people complaining on twitter and linking pictures to emails saying they've been banned perm for using it, i don't know anyone personally
  • Shehraj wrote: »

There was hundreds of people complaining on twitter and linking pictures to emails saying they've been banned perm for using it, i don't know anyone personally

They wernt banned for using the import. They were banned for cheating in matches. Futbin took it down while they for clarification from EA. EA DID NOT say it is not allowed as such. Their wording was very confusing.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

They wernt banned for using the import. They were banned for cheating in matches. Futbin took it down while they for clarification from EA. EA DID NOT say it is not allowed as such. Their wording was very confusing.

Connect to EA Servers using anything other than EA Web or Companion apps or an unmodified platform

You can only access FIFA, FIFA Ultimate Team, and our FIFA servers using an official version of EA SPORTS FIFA, otherwise it breaks our rules. An official version is one that you bought from us or an authorized retailer. You must also use either an unmodified platform or the official FUT Web and FUT Companion Apps to avoid breaking our rules. An unmodified platform is a console or PC that no one has adjusted or added anything to that would change the way it functions. In other words, the console must work the way it did when it came out of the box from an authorized retailer, and the PC does not have any software running to modify the game or the game’s interactions with EA.

If you share your credentials with someone who is using a modified platform, that breaks our rules too.

We don’t want you to use third party apps and browser extensions because it puts your account at risk. When you use these third-party apps and browser extensions, your login info can be visible to third parties and someone could use that info to take over your account. Browser extensions can capture your passwords, track your web browsing, insert ads into web pages you visit, and more.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fifa-rules/#connecting-to-ea
  • Shehraj wrote: »

Connect to EA Servers using anything other than EA Web or Companion apps or an unmodified platform

You can only access FIFA, FIFA Ultimate Team, and our FIFA servers using an official version of EA SPORTS FIFA, otherwise it breaks our rules. An official version is one that you bought from us or an authorized retailer. You must also use either an unmodified platform or the official FUT Web and FUT Companion Apps to avoid breaking our rules. An unmodified platform is a console or PC that no one has adjusted or added anything to that would change the way it functions. In other words, the console must work the way it did when it came out of the box from an authorized retailer, and the PC does not have any software running to modify the game or the game’s interactions with EA.

If you share your credentials with someone who is using a modified platform, that breaks our rules too.

We don’t want you to use third party apps and browser extensions because it puts your account at risk. When you use these third-party apps and browser extensions, your login info can be visible to third parties and someone could use that info to take over your account. Browser extensions can capture your passwords, track your web browsing, insert ads into web pages you visit, and more.

They say they dont want you to use them...not that you can not. You do not enter your credentials on the import nor does it contact the EA servers.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    So many "helpful" comments, not mentioning that it's not even a thing anymore. Gabi Jesus..
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional
    Similar to the JP Flathead app which caused a wave of bans and unbans and rebans and unbans again a few years years ago. Basically accessing FIFA info using any 3rd Party app is frowned upon and can lead to bans.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

They say they dont want you to use them...not that you can not. You do not enter your credentials on the import nor does it contact the EA servers.

I mean it's irrelevant if they say they don't want you or you are not allowed, the simple fact of the matter is that EA have said it can lead to bans so why risk your account for an extension which really doesn't benefit you that much?
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crowie wrote: »
    Similar to the JP Flathead app which caused a wave of bans and unbans and rebans and unbans again a few years years ago. Basically accessing FIFA info using any 3rd Party app is frowned upon and can lead to bans.

You had to/could actually log in to your account on UT Trader though no? I definitely remember buying packs on it.