OT : EA Being investigated by lawmakers in both Hawaii and Belgium for Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    There has been a thread already buddy
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Poor thread.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite

My bad been out all day.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9892 posts Has That Special Something
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »

My bad been out all day.

I know what you mean man, I was out all day yesterday and then wanted a cuppa. I then thought "I'll need milk to make my cuppa!"

So off I popped to the supermarket to get my milk. When I got home I made my brew, and tried to put my purchased milk in the fridge, to my surprise there was already milk there!

I learned that I should always check first before I make an impulsive decision.
  • Campino
    26678 posts Player of the Year
    Is a lawmaker like a sheriff?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

My bad been out all day.

I know what you mean man, I was out all day yesterday and then wanted a cuppa. I then thought "I'll need milk to make my cuppa!"

So off I popped to the supermarket to get my milk. When I got home I made my brew, and tried to put my purchased milk in the fridge, to my surprise there was already milk there!

But what if you opened the fridge and you thought “oh golly thank goodness, I have milk” and then you went on your merry way to the shops and came back, made your tea, poured in the milk and it was LUMPY!

Then what?!!
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Is a lawnmaker like a sheriff?
    more like a cow
  • JBC03FC
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »

My bad been out all day.

But what if you opened the fridge and you thought “oh golly thank goodness, I have milk” and then you went on your merry way to the shops and came back, made your tea, poured in the milk and it was LUMPY!

Then what?!!

FREE YOGHURT!
  • Knowlesdinho

My bad been out all day.

Then what?!!

The only reason I went to the supermarket was to get the milk. If I'd have checked first I would have found that I had perfectly fine milk and wouldn't have needed to leave the house again.

This is a true story man. I've had milk moustaches ever since yesterday trying to get rid of the excess milk. I wouldn't mind, but I'm lactose intolerant.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I don’t like milk, even the smell of it makes my insides want to dribble from the tip of my nose.

But a flavoured milkshake? That brings this boy to the yard.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    I don’t like milk, even the smell of it makes my insides want to dribble from the tip of my nose.

I bet you love bringing boys to your yard.
  • Knowlesdinho

I'm a big fan of the chocolate brownie Friji! Mmm mmm mmm!
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moo Milk is elite
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

I want my milkshakes like people on this forum. Thiiiiiick!
  • Knowlesdinho

Although I can't stand Macdonalds, I like their milkshakes for this reason.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

I bet you love bringing boys to your yard.

:joy: