Pogba price?

Magicmike93
247 posts Sunday League Hero
Now pogba got an inform will his price drop?

By the way i already have pogba and just wondering if its worth selling him now

Comments

• KD240792
    987 posts Professional

His price will rise whilst out of packs i reckon
  • MillsOnWheels
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    His regular card will go up in price as it is stripped of the market.
  • Magicmike93
    KD240792 wrote: »

When would be the best time to sell him then, i want to make my team better i currently have martial mbappe if alessandrini, matuidi bakayoko pogba, mendy varane koscielny aurier, in a 4321 formation,
    Was thinking selling pogba and getting a icon
  • KD240792
    987 posts Professional

When would be the best time to sell him then, i want to make my team better i currently have martial mbappe if alessandrini, matuidi bakayoko pogba, mendy varane koscielny aurier, in a 4321 formation,

I would wait and see what his price of his TOTW is, because if people think he's too expensive, they will just revert to his normal card, so i don't think it will rise much over 30/40k - defo don't think it will drop though
  • Magicmike93

I would wait and see what his price of his TOTW is, because if people think he's too expensive, they will just revert to his normal card, so i don't think it will rise much over 30/40k - defo don't think it will drop though

Yeah i got him for 438k and hes going for about 480k and after the 5%tax it about 456k
  • KD240792
    987 posts Professional

Yeah i got him for 438k and hes going for about 480k and after the 5%tax it about 456k

You might see him top 500k during the week, just keep a close eye on him and sell if you think it's right/his price has peaked
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell friday
  • BestFutPlayaEver

I got him for 420k PS4 pro hdr
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    If is gonna be 600k. Watch
  • 20xManUtd
    75 posts Park Captain

Never come up against them players and that formation before
  • Magicmike93

You might see him top 500k during the week, just keep a close eye on him and sell if you think it's right/his price has peaked

Yeah i will keep and eye on the price not sure what icon to get will have about 600k if i sold pogba
  • Magicmike93

I got him for 420k PS4 pro hdr

Thats not bad
  • BestFutPlayaEver

Hey. You already made this team right? I think I played you 7-8 times last weekend league
  • Magicmike93

Hey. You already made this team right? I think I played you 7-8 times last weekend league

Yeah already made this team and im on xbox mate
  • 20xManUtd
    75 posts Park Captain

:D
  • Magicmike93
    20xManUtd wrote: »

Never come up against them players and that formation before

:lol::joy:
  • marc1184
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    Last year his first IF came out during the first couple of weeks of game release while people were building up coin banks...so I don’t think it can be used as a guide. It stayed around 750K for that week before ballooning to 1.2M in about 2 weeks time.

His 2IF came out during Futmas and stayed around 1.3M for the week before moving to 1.7M two weeks after being out of packs.

People probably have coins set aside to start buying the players they really want beginning tomorrrow...my guess is this card will be on the list...I’m guessing it bottom out at 1.1...just a guess. Probably will be wrong :)
  • Magicmike93
    marc1184 wrote: »
    Last year his first IF came out during the first couple of weeks of game release while people were building up coin banks...so I don’t think it can be used as a guide. It stayed around 750K for that week before ballooning to 1.2M in about 2 weeks time.

His 2IF came out during Futmas and stayed around 1.3M for the week before moving to 1.7M two weeks after being out of packs.

People probably have coins set aside to start buying the players they really want beginning tomorrrow...my guess is this card will be on the list...I’m guessing it bottom out at 1.1...just a guess. Probably will be wrong :)

So now his nif card wont be in packs his price wont drop?
  • BestFutPlayaEver

True. It's gonna rocket now as people hoping the number of his cards come bf would increase. But now since he has an if, it will stay the same so people who intended to buy anytime from today till Tuesday are buying back. Look at it. Already 500k. If the if is 800k, I'm gonna selly not to pick that beast up
  • marc1184
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017

I think people already unloaded their Pogba, so the NIF card price has bottomed out already IMO...I think since he won’t be in packs this week, his card will only rise.

Disclaimer: I don’t invest in cards, so I’m no expert. I like to just play and build my team when I have enough coins. I build a concept team of the team I want, and then I build my strategy of which players to go after first. I start with the cheap players and work my way up, as players tend to decline in price over time. Once I have enough coins for my next player, i buy them and don’t look back.
  • BestFutPlayaEver

I think people already unloaded their Pogba, so the NIF card price has bottomed out already IMO...I think since he won’t be in packs this week, his card will only rise.

Yup. He I gonna rocket from.now.om.
  • Magicmike93

True. It's gonna rocket now as people hoping the number of his cards come bf would increase. But now since he has an if, it will stay the same so people who intended to buy anytime from today till Tuesday are buying back. Look at it. Already 500k. If the if is 800k, I'm gonna selly not to pick that beast up

Think i keep hold of him and keep checking his price plus i do enjoy playing with him, he does make a big difference in a team but i do want an icon lol
  • FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    If is gonna be 600k. Watch