BF packs for 2k points are they worth it

Danbailey_032
245 posts Sunday League Hero
I know they are expensive but can u realistically pack top end players or full or rubbish like normal..... I know it's random but for 80 quid I want to at least sell the lot and get some decent coins to use.. what do u guys think and how are u going to tackle this madness on Friday I personally and going to buy 12k reluctantly I may add

Comments

• Footballmadness
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2017
    1 pack can change everything but its rare.. no idea whats going on with packs of late but theyve been crap.
  • Danbailey_032
    I know I have spent 500 plus and not packed one 100k card I'm hoping these ultimate packs light up my team
  • ozcs_69
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    #fixfifa #boycottFifaPoints
  • Danbailey_032
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    #fixfifa #boycottFifaPoints

Clearly I'm. Not boycotting it... but don't enjoy online mode anymore since change
  • ozcs_69
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    I know I have spent 500 plus and not packed one 100k card I'm hoping these ultimate packs light up my team

You are delusional

Show me your team, after spending $500 plz
  • Danbailey_032
    Your rude.. why would I lie... my team 85 star but that's because I have sold every player contract so on that I have packed
  • Footballmadness

You are delusional

why is he delusional? its happened to me before too.
  • Danbailey_032
    And 500 pounds mate not dollars
  • Moose Factory
    4593 posts National Call-Up
    And 500 pounds mate not dollars

Wouldn't 500 pounds be like $600+?
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite

You are delusional

I wouldn't say delusional.
    Stupid comes to mind.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Unless you drop 500+ be prepared to pack nothing. Even then you’ll be lucky if you pull one over 400k.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Damn OP can I ask how much coins you have if you sold everything? Not judging, its your money but thats a heck of a lot to spend for low odds.
  • Footballmadness
    plenty of people do it here.. and i'm pretty sure have spent way more than that, i spent alot and have over 3million now. it's a hobby, if u can afford it why not.
  • marc1184
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know they are expensive but can u realistically pack top end players or full or rubbish like normal..... I know it's random but for 80 quid I want to at least sell the lot and get some decent coins to use.. what do u guys think and how are u going to tackle this madness on Friday I personally and going to buy 12k reluctantly I may add

Are you coming back on Thursday for the Cowboys game? Hopefully...