Returning Player

This is my first time on this website since last FIFA, as I havent played nearly as much as last year. I know most of y’all will defend EA/FUT until the day you die, BUT...

Is this game unplayable for everyone? Players randomly lose the ball, forget how to dribble, randomly hit T90 shots from 40yds, and goalies forget how to goal on a consistent basis it seems.

I have not read any other threads because I really don’t plan on coming on here in the future other than to see the responses to this post (so don’t stone me, I know I could find the answer elsewhere, but...)

Serious thread, I really don’t know if I’m just **** at the game or if it just sucks :D

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    AlexM1218 wrote: »
    This is my first time on this website since last FIFA, as I havent played nearly as much as last year.I know most of y’all will defend EA/FUT until the day you die, BUT...

Is this game unplayable for everyone? Players randomly lose the ball, forget how to dribble, randomly hit T90 shots from 40yds, and goalies forget how to goal on a consistent basis it seems.

I have not read any other threads because I really don’t plan on coming on here in the future other than to see the responses to this post (so don’t stone me, I know I could find the answer elsewhere, but...)

Serious thread, I really don’t know if I’m just **** at the game or if it just sucks :D

Not quite anymore :lol:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    If you have no plans to look at any other posts other than your own, I wouldn't expect many positive comments if I were you.
  • If you have no plans to look at any other posts other than your own, I wouldn't expect many positive comments if I were you.

I don’t care about this game anymore, just want a short and simple answer to my question that takes ~15 seconds to respond to. Sorry.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    Took longer to get use to thid year. The goalies are the only problem out if your list. They are utter trash a lot of the time, and some games they are fine
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    If you have no plans to look at any other posts other than your own, I wouldn't expect many positive comments if I were you.

I don’t care about this game anymore,

Creates a thread!
  • AlexM1218 wrote: »
    This is my first time on this website since last FIFA, as I havent played nearly as much as last year.I know most of y’all will defend EA/FUT until the day you die, BUT...

@DaveSaves switch over??? If so, EA have really **** up. Even from my (limited) time on here, I got the impression he would be the last one to give in.
  • JBC03FC wrote: »

Creates a thread!

Got any other clever comments up your sleeve?
  • Took longer to get use to thid year. The goalies are the only problem out if your list. They are utter trash a lot of the time, and some games they are fine

Thanks! Input like this is all I was looking for lol...
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Creates a thread!

Got any other clever comments up your sleeve?

No, I just wear my Heart on my sleeve.
  • Fab
    17848 posts World Class
    Welcome back my brother
  • Fab wrote: »
    Welcome back my brother

What’s got ya behind bars?
  • SupaNoodle1990

@DaveSaves switch over??? If so, EA have really **** up. Even from my (limited) time on here, I got the impression he would be the last one to give in.

Word on the street is Dave just polices for dupe threads nowadays.

FYI he’s gotten pretty good at it.

@ me next time
  • Fab
    17848 posts World Class
    edited November 2017
    Fab wrote: »
    Welcome back my brother

Just a silly joke I made.
  • Fab wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Welcome back my brother

Would you rather
    cb8b4fc7143eb65082358fb34c0102a9.png

This very question.

Fill in the blanks.

Christian Pulisic?
  • SupaNoodle1990

@ me next time

I was being genuine, that’s actually what he’s been doing. @AlexM1218

@ me next time

:D :D lmao, thought it was a shot at this thread
  • SupaNoodle1990

@ me next time

Nah man :lol: and on topic most people don’t defend the game anymore. This Fifa has annoyed quite a few.

@ me next time

Nah man :lol: and on topic most people don’t defend the game anymore. This Fifa has annoyed quite a few.

Definitely not as good as the last 3 FUT’s (see my non-empty bank account !!!!)

Guess some things are a blessing in disguise