Guys delete (Online Pro 1) save on your console if your pro is glitched!

jonagravy
68 posts Park Captain
Any growth bugs or other irregularities should get fixed if you deleted the (Online Pro 1) save on your console. Don't worry it only resets your name, appearance, and skill point allocation. Your stats skill points earned and xp in attributes will either stay the same or increase they will never reset or get worse as they are saved sever side on ea not on your console pro clubs save. Alot of pro clubs glitches always get fixed by deleting this save.

Comments

• yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did that. 2 times everything looked it fixed but after that it stucked again.
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    if u are stuck at 90 or 91. no worry. coz levelling up after 91 takes hundreds of games. ive been there. i just turned 92 after 500 matches. i was 91 weeks ago....had like 1 green bit of progress in like 100 games at times.

it just goes slow.

if u are 86 and stuck for 100 games...ok...then something is wrong
  • yigitpinarbasi
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, 92 now.
  • jonagravy wrote: »
    Any growth bugs or other irregularities should get fixed if you deleted the (Online Pro 1) save on your console. Don't worry it only resets your name, appearance, and skill point allocation. Your stats skill points earned and xp in attributes will either stay the same or increase they will never reset or get worse as they are saved sever side on ea not on your console pro clubs save. Alot of pro clubs glitches always get fixed by deleting this save.

I did that, but nothing happened, where I found that (online pro 1)?. I don't know if I am doing it right