Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Overpriced players

COACH
20494 posts Club Captain
I see alot of these comments about players being "overpriced" (OTW Mbappe, PTG Jesus, many icons, etc.) and I tend to agree.

That being said, we are about 3 months into the game and we know that more coins are available through squad battles people are obviously still showing a willingness to pay these prices. Is it feasible they stay "overpriced" throughout all of Fifa 18?

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    We decide prices. They’ll gradually decline, some faster than others but it’s going to take a long time for Jesus to be a 2k card.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    We decide prices. They’ll gradually decline, some faster than others but it’s going to take a long time for Jesus to be a 2k card.

@DaveSaves

I doubt Jesus will ever be a 2k card.
  • Edu
    6844 posts Big Money Move
    Regular mbappe is just 83. Does he worth 90k?
    I pulled him yeaterday and sold him
  • WFCBagnall
    75314 posts Moderator
    COACH wrote: »

@DaveSaves

Will be 5k at Tots.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Edu wrote: »

I think so
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26446 posts Player of the Year

Based on his in game performance yes,

Based on rating hell no.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6167 posts Big Money Move
    IF Aguero is way overpriced...minor upgrade to his NIF and +900K price difference.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    the prices will decline as more cards are released into the game (more TOTW's, TOTGS, etc.) because it is more cards that the coins need to be dispersed over. Also the SBC's for TOTW players will take coins (players worth coins) out of people's clubs. There is always a big crash when they do those TOTW/TOTGS repeatable SBCs.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    IF Aguero is way overpriced...minor upgrade to his NIF and +900K price difference.

Aguero's IF's have always been ridiculously overpriced.
  • Otis
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    I see alot of these comments about players being "overpriced" (OTW Mbappe, PTG Jesus, many icons, etc.) and I tend to agree.

That being said, we are about 3 months into the game and we know that more coins are available through squad battles people are obviously still showing a willingness to pay these prices. Is it feasible they stay "overpriced" throughout all of Fifa 18?

Icons are overpriced because of the stupid sbc requirement of needing a central icon.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional

@DaveSaves

At the end of the day it is only a 82 rated card. At some point when more players are available he will be less than 5K.
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    kante
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    just spend the coins
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

@DaveSaves

At the end of the day it is only a 82 rated card. At some point when more players are available he will be less than 5K.

Given how popular he is, definately won't be until the next fifa is out. Martial was still 5k in fifa 17 when 18 came out, and he was originally worth less.
  • Chet
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Aguero a week 1 IF? They’re always more expensive due to not as many packs being opened that early in the game.
  • knightrider
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mertens nif
  • Eyeball
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA maintain prices. :lol:
  • Edu
    6844 posts Big Money Move
    this guy. He is the favorite coin transfer in this FUT?

6afcdeca370f23a97eaf6f1224779e75.png
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Lol what's up with his price range on pc
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    this guy. He is the favorite coin transfer in this FUT?

6afcdeca370f23a97eaf6f1224779e75.png

Its not price fixing, just the best silver card in the game, that 90 pace with 90 strength seems godly. Still don't see why a silver would be worth so much though.
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Lol what's up with his price range on pc

Extinct I'd assume
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    even higher now...lol