Stockpiling Packs?

GrinWithoutaKat
1147 posts Professional
Once BF is done and dusted, I think I'll be relatively happy with my team, and moving forward, will probably just be looking at buying the occasional high level IF to improve it. With this in mind, I was thinking I could start saving my packs, or at least the 35k+ packs, earned from squad battles, SBCs, Weekend League etc, to have a huge amount waiting for the TOTY event in January.

Now I'm sure I won't be able to maintain the patience to actually do this, but if I could, is there a limit to the amount of packs you can have in your 'my packs' section of the store? I've seen a lot of Youtubers do videos on '100 gold upgrade packs', but they could just be stopping at 100 because it's a nice round (and big) number. Also, I heard the pre-order packs expire after a week if not opened. Are any other packs like this?

Comments

• MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like the idea of doing this, but I wouldn’t be able to open more than say 5/6 megapacks at a time because I like to sell every player instead of discarding to make as much profit as possible.

No idea if there’s a limit on amount of packs you can stockpile though.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Did it couple of times last year.. Struggled with SBCs when I didnt open my rewards, and when I did open them during events I never got anything decent..

For example during TOTS, I probably had like 2 million coins worth od packs saved..Managed to pack like 1 silver TOTS from them.. This year I'll just open everything straight away..
  • You got more chance catching ❤️❤️❤️❤️ than catching a toty card
  • Lizardo
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    You got more chance catching ❤️❤️❤️❤️ than catching a toty card

:D:D
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yhhh for whatever reason I find my packs better when I insta open, I did 25 ish for both TOTY and TOTS last year and got horrible pulls