The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Referee's Not Calling Anything

Jackk102
649 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2017
Seems EA can never get the balance right, but so many games I am getting tackled by should be red card plays, but absolutely nothing happens. Example:

546564e19bb6fa1ff23c113eb77ddd35.gif
That should've been at least a yellow :joy:
Tell me I'm not the only one experience this, it's happening way to often

Comments

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    All the time. The last two penalties I got should have been red. 1 yellow and the other nothing.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I have no clue on game mechanics work but the referee mechanic is so awful. Idk if there’s just no way to code it to recognize the proper call but it’s always some sort of issue it seems. You give away pens for their guy falling down two seconds after they bumped into your cb on their own.
    Or you can be taken down from behind, thru the legs and it’s no call, but a minute later your clean, all ball tackle is called back. This is just something ea is never going to get right.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    The worst is the off ball fouls. Never called unless it’s a red card. My players get mowed down during attacking movements and it’s ridiculous
  • Wonderfulwest
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    It's annoying because I get brought down in the box and nothing but if it was vice Versa and outside it's a straight yellow. Very inconsistent and to get a pen has to be GBH
  • LeonidasJB
    15034 posts World Class
    The refs in my matches have been dishing out cards like sweets at a kids party!!
    4-5 yellows, a Red nearly every match.
    Feel like I must have sub consciously done an interview about the terrible state of FUT refs and now they are targeting my players!!
  • LeonidasJB
    15034 posts World Class
    edited November 2017
    Jackk102 wrote: »
    Seems EA can never get the balance right, but so many games I am getting tackled by should be red card plays, but absolutely nothing happens. Example:

Tbf, you are using TRashford. You deserve nothing!! He probably dived anyway, Utd diving school noob.
    Watched it a few times, looks like very minimal contact if any.
    Stand by my diving comments.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    If you are playing the AI, the ref will call jack ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in your favour

If you even dare to take the ball off the AI it's a foul
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Jackk102 wrote: »

Tbf, you are using TRashford. You deserve nothing!! He probably dived anyway, Utd diving school noob.
    Watched it a few times, looks like very minimal contact if any.
    Stand by my diving comments.

Lol