people can't be trusted

Buffalo Trace
97 posts
edited June 2015
Someone who was selling wayne rooney, not saying names

I figured I would trust him and go first, but he hasn't bought my Sadio Mane yet. I can't say I am too surprised. I knew that this could happen but chose to have faith in a fellow forumer. I was wrong, don't expect anything other than to let people know that they shouldn't deal with him.

to the person I am talking about: I will delete this post if you choose to buy my RB Sadio Mane like we agreed upon.

Comments

• JJ
    2799 posts National Call-Up
    Naming and shaming is not allowed.
  • Edited and removed the name. I am now selling/trading SIF Rooney and RB Sadio Mane
  • Malarkey16
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing wrong with telling us who it is
  • Chubbs
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    People deserve to get taken advantage of tbh. Welcome to life happens everyday
  • WFCBagnall
    69565 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Ask for vouches before doing something like that

Unlucky mate :(
  • Chubbs wrote: »
    People deserve to get taken advantage of tbh. Welcome to life happens everyday

I'm not angry about it, I just took a shot in the dark, and it didn't pay off. Now other people know that a certain forumer can't be trusted
  • Euan
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would just also like to point out that someone fairly well known on here has been begging me for coins for the past week saying he only has "untradeables" and very little and how his dream is to try cr7 and Messi. Went on tonight to look at people's teams and he had a legend Front 3 F9 and was trying to make me give him around 900k, thinking I can just throw money everywhere. I have told him he isn't getting anything anymore, pm me or whatever if you want more details lol
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ask for vouches before doing something like that

Unlucky mate :(

I know, everyone needs to start somewhere if their to gain any sort of vouches. So I thought I would help someone, and I did help them. They just didn't help me, which sucks but now the forumer won't screw anyone else over.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13934 posts Moderator
    That's why this isn't allowed i guess.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    What does Mane cost and what does sif rooney cost OP?
  • That's why this isn't allowed i guess.

It was within ranges, so it wasn't breaking the rules.
  • What does Mane cost and what does sif rooney cost OP?

Mane is 180K minimum, and SIF rooney is 130K minumum
  • Pugzilla
    15853 posts World Class
    Euan wrote: »
    Would just also like to point out that someone fairly well known on here has been begging me for coins for the past week saying he only has "untradeables" and very little and how his dream is to try cr7 and Messi. Went on tonight to look at people's teams and he had a legend Front 3 F9 and was trying to make me give him around 900k, thinking I can just throw money everywhere. I have told him he isn't getting anything anymore, pm me or whatever if you want more details lol

Try streaming lol. Panhandlers are half my viewers lol.
  • Weezybaby
    269 posts
    edited June 2015
    Tel me about it my ex of 8 years couldn't be trusted what makes you think you can trust strangers lol
    Post edited by Stew on
  • Pugzilla
    15853 posts World Class
    edited June 2015
    Weezybaby wrote: »
    Tel me about it my ex of 8 years couldn't be trusted what makes you think you can trust strangers lol

:D

Post edited by Stew on
  • Baker
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2015
    Weezybaby wrote: »

LOL.
    Post edited by Stew on
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move

Clues?
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Nakamura wrote: »

Clues?

DOnt worry it wasn't me! :joy:
  • Mike
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    I can be trusted. Buy my Bolasie and Kane.
  • Fab
    17538 posts World Class
    I wouldn't trust anyone on this forum with a penny.
  • Fab wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust anyone on this forum with a penny.

I wouldn't trust anyone on here with actual money. FUT coins I thought it was worth a shot, it's just a game anyway so I'm not angry. I do realize that some people care a lot more about their coins than I do, and would like to know if they could trust someone, that's why I made this thread.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16676 posts World Class
    I'd trust a select few on here. I would offer to give you some coins but I'm locked out...
  • I'd trust a select few on here. I would offer to give you some coins but I'm locked out...

Thanks for the offer, I hope you can figure out your lock out problem. I had the same thing earlier but then it randomly let me back in again. This game can be strange sometimes.
  • Stew
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PM me pictures of any proof that he hasnt kept his end of the deal and i will deal with it.

this is why its not recommended to do deals like this.
This discussion has been closed.