Let the crash begin

FaFiFa
839 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2017
Lots of people were thinking that the crash had happened on 13th and the prices were at their lowest. The claim was that the prices can only go up from that time on.

Just looked at the prices last Sunday and this morning. Keep in mind that most people did not start selling their WL teams yet:

Neymar: Last Sunday: 495k This morning: 495k
Hazard : Last Sunday : 269k This morning 269k
Aguero: Last Sunday : 383k This morning 383k
Bale: Last Sunday : 439k This morning 439k
Lewa: Last Sunday : 202k This morning 205k
Chiellini:Last Sunday : 94.5k This morning 96k
Vidal:Last Sunday 158k, This morning 158k
Alaba:Last Sunday 103k, This morning 105k

With more and more people selling off today and SB rewards hitting tomorrow, the crash will be bigger than last week.

Let the crash begin!
Post edited by FaFiFa on

Comments

• Purplejacket
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used to have a crush on my english teacher. I also like crushing pecans.
  • Purplejacket
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ooo ur fixing it naughty
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I used to have a crush on my english teacher. I also like crushing pecans.

:-) me too

• Tubpac
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its coming lads! Get your helmets on
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Ooo ur fixing it naughty
    Listening to feedback is a great way to improve!
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Listen , are you expecting EA to listen
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Listen , are you expecting EA to listen
    Unfortunately,that is harder.I do not think they want to listen to their customers.They rely on short term metrics and optimize for short term money in a way which targets 12 years old, manipulates them and gets their money
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol Chiellini has been available around 84k the last few days. I could have picked him up for 79k BIN last weekend. Your figures are well out.

Secondly there is now a thread suggesting investment in 83/84/85 rated players.

I was buying Ruffier at 7.4k and under Thursday during rewards and selling at 12.5k easily Friday.

Expected Icon SBCs possibly out on Thursday too.

Unless EA change the pack weights I don't expect the number of elite players pulled to double
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Lol Chiellini has been available around 84k the last few days. I could have picked him up for 79k BIN last weekend. Your figures are well out.

I was buying Ruffier at 7.4k and under Thursday during rewards and selling at 12.5k easily Friday.

Unless EA change the pack weights I don't expect the number of elite players pulled to double
    I got them from futbin.Since they are averages of the bins throughout the day, they tend to be a bit higher than the lowest point
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA won’t change anything, the kids will buy packs hoping for the 1 special card to pop up. Undeterred they will continue to drain the parents accounts till they get bored.

Win - Win for EA.

The adults and some kids here have learnt to trade, but this won’t stop the money rolling in from the younger generation.

It will be a miracle if they put more top players onto the market
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    FaFiFa wrote: »

I got them from futbin.Since they are averages of the bins throughout the day, they tend to be a bit higher than the lowest point

Unfortunately Futbin is only an indication for prices. I've been monitoring Chiellini and he's always available cheaper than the prices you've stated.

EA may blast us with an unprecedented amount of packs

If Icon SBCs hit Thursday it will dent any crash in prices

You will still be able to find bargains no doubt but you'll be competing with everyone else that is currently cashed out. Some will win some will lose

Good luck
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not saying there won't be a crash, but so many people are waiting to buy that I doubt it will go as long as last Sunday, unless the people that bought last Sunday start panic selling.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    I'm not saying there won't be a crash, but so many people are waiting to buy that I doubt it will go as long as last Sunday, unless the people that bought last Sunday start panic selling.

We’ve had it chaps, if you sell now you will be buying back for more after this weekend imho.
  • When is the best time to buy? Want to buy Hazard, Naingollan and Higuain
  • QuinnUK87
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite

That's exactly what EA do on BF. Double the chance packs.
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    cant see any crash yet
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    When is the best time to buy? Want to buy Hazard, Naingollan and Higuain

Incoming IF Hazard on Wednesday so the NIF will be out of packs and probably increase in the short term. Still don’t listen to me I’m no trader lol
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    When is the best time to buy? Want to buy Hazard, Naingollan and Higuain

The prices has just started going down.Wait till Monday night,Tuesday morning.Probably they will be at their lowest t
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    Nogin182 wrote: »

We’ve had it chaps, if you sell now you will be buying back for more after this weekend imho.
    I think it will go further down.If last Sunday was the lowest point I would expect the prices to go up based on previous year trends.We did not see the dip yet.The real dip is incoming
  • On ps4 pogba is still 480- last sunday 425, suarez 490-last sunday 450
  • mindm4ster
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    darkhan wrote: »
    cant see any crash yet

• FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    On ps4 pogba is still 480- last sunday 425, suarez 490-last sunday 450

It is still early in the day,I think in the coming hours these players will also start going down
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    I reckon these threads are supposed to create hype for the crash that people making and supporting them want. Its great gimmick actually. Create a buzz, people read and panic thinking theres something to it then start flogging off their cards... thats when undercutting comes in and thats where prices spiral. This community is filled with two types... The stupid that will sell quickly and take massive losses out of sheer panic and stupidity and then you have the manipulators who are like the lying puppet masters over the dumb sheep to get what they want.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    I reckon these threads are supposed to create hype for the crash that people making and supporting them want. Its great gimmick actually. Create a buzz, people read and panic thinking theres something to it then start flogging off their cards... thats when undercutting comes in and thats where prices spiral. This community is filled with two types... The stupid that will sell quickly and take massive losses out of sheer panic and stupidity and then you have the manipulators who are like the lying puppet masters over the dumb sheep to get what they want.

I got the numbers from futbin.Do you think the numbers I have put in the first post are incorrect?if not, accusing people with lying is not the best behaviour
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero

This is how the world works , not only in this community and this game :smile:
  • mindm4ster
    4942 posts Big Money Move

yep-threads like this one should be closed -very annoying
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    mindm4ster wrote: »

YouTubers who are making crash videos should also be sentenced and you should decide who can say what,when and how!
  • Youtubers are not normally trying to trick people to make profit either. So while what they say carries weight, theyre not trying to bring everyone down so they can get rich.

• Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »

YouTubers who are making crash videos should also be sentenced and you should decide who can say what,when and how!

Some type of communism i guess.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    edited November 2017
    The constant kdb hype threads were bs. It was annoying and all for one reason to get the guys who invested heavily rich. Just weak af