• Choepiechakie
    33068 posts National Team Captain
    Ur not 9% lmao.

15% most likely.
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Ur not 9% lmao.

15% most likely.

Man it's so hard to say with the different kind of scales and photos people post with that kind of BF. When I see Greg Douchette at a 9% then I definitely think I'm higher, but other times it's the other way around.

I'm at a maximum of 12% probably, but not higher than that.
  • Choepiechakie
    MiIan wrote: »
    Ur not 9% lmao.

15% most likely.

Man it's so hard to say with the different kind of scales and photos people post with that kind of BF. When I see Greg Douchette at a 9% then I definitely think I'm higher, but other times it's the other way around.

Depends where u look. If u only look at ur abs. Then probably. But if u look at ur legs and back. Where males usually keep their fat till the end. Then uts most of the timed a few % higher
  • MiIan
    Ur not 9% lmao.

15% most likely.

Depends where u look. If u only look at ur abs. Then probably. But if u look at ur legs and back. Where males usually keep their fat till the end. Then uts most of the timed a few % higher

My abs are very visable at the moment, but I always keep my last bit of fat in the lower regions of my abs, whilst my legs and back are usually very defined and don't carry a lot of fat, as well as my arms which are not fat at all.
  • Choepiechakie
    For me my left side of my body is what maybe around 10/11% for example u can see my seperation from my inner middle and outer quad. Then on my right leg theres just barely anything happening.
    Also on my shin, u can see some veins, and then my right shin is just mediocre.

Also very hard to compare ur bf with ppl on gear since their vascularity can be very more prominent on even a heigher bodyfat%.

But unless ur doing 2h cardio a day.

Theres no way ur 9% on 2900 calories.
  • Fifapayne
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    For me my left side of my body is what maybe around 10/11% for example u can see my seperation from my inner middle and outer quad. Then on my right leg theres just barely anything happening.

Also very hard to compare ur bf with ppl on gear since their vascularity can be very more prominent on even a heigher bodyfat%.

He never mentioned his weight though
    I’m back up to 215-220
    10 percent BF was the last reading
    Probably slightly higher now.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited September 9
    Fifapayne wrote: »

I’m back up to 215-220

If my assumption is correct he weights about 193 lbs (87kg).

I forgot hes a tall guy like 1,90 cm ish. But if hes 10 cm shorter. No ❤️❤️❤️❤️ way

So it might be possibly. Dunno
  • BO0OM
    3732 posts National Call-Up
    people actually underestimate their own bodyfat % all the time(watch some dexa scan results of fitness models & pro bodybuilders) but it doesn‘t really matter anyways as long as you are happy with your looks :)
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »
    people actually underestimate their own bodyfat % all the time(watch some dexa scan results of fitness models & pro bodybuilders) but it doesn‘t really matter anyways as long as you are happy with your looks :)

Faxx
  • MiIan

I’m back up to 215-220

If my assumption is correct he weights about 193 lbs (87kg).

I forgot hes a tall guy like 1,90 cm ish. But if hes 10 cm shorter. No ❤️❤️❤️❤️ way

So it might be possibly. Dunno

I'm 190 and weigh 82 kg.

But yeah, only way to really find out is a MRI scan I guess. :D

Went to my gym in Utrecht for the first time since corona because I have a gym in the north as well, but during cable fly's in good lighting I saw that I was at my leanest ever. Who knows how high or low it is, but it must be something around 9-12%.
  • Fifapayne
    BO0OM wrote: »

Dexa scan is +\- 5 percent anyway.
  • Shaanxz
    21786 posts Club Captain

Aren’t legs veins more to do with genetics
    Like I always have shin veins and veins over knee caps
  • Choepiechakie
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Yes and no.

Ur genetics decide where ur body decides to storage fat. So u can be 25% BF and might have some abs visible. Or be 9% bf on ur upper body and be 15% on ur legs.

But how lower the BF u are how more prominent ur veins are.
  • Fifapayne
    edited September 13

Yes and no.

Ur genetics decide where ur body decides to storage fat. So u can be 25% BF and might have some abs visible. Or be 9% bf on ur upper body and be 15% on ur legs.

Low bf helps with veins but veins are 100 percent genetics

Some people sub 10 aren’t veiny

Just like the difference between dryness and low bf

And show me someone 25 percent fat with visible abs
  • ComptonLAX94
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Think i have lipomastia, completely ruining my physique and can't wear light coloured clothing, big fat L.
  • ComptonLAX94

Yes and no.

Low bf helps with veins but veins are 100 percent genetics

Some people sub 10 aren’t veiny

Just like the difference between dryness and low bf

And show me someone 25 percent fat with visible abs

I can get to 10% ish yet have visible veins onlyon my forearms..want dem bicep veins :(
  • Choepiechakie
    Think i have lipomastia, completely ruining my physique and can't wear light coloured clothing, big fat L.

Get it removed.
  • ComptonLAX94

Get it removed.

Thats like a grand m8
  • Fifapayne

Get it removed.

Thats like a grand m8

Luckily I’ve never had that problem.

Is your estrogen levels high?
    Could try an AI to see if it shrinks the gyno?
  • ComptonLAX94
    edited September 14

Get it removed.

Thats like a grand m8

Couple years back got hella overweight and think that caused it, its not really gyno thankfully just soft excess fat. What's AI??
  • Fifapayne
    edited September 14

Get it removed.

Thats like a grand m8

Couple years back got hella overweight and think that caused it, its not really gyno thankfully just soft excess fat. What's AI??

“Aromatase inhibitors are a class of drugs used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women and gynecomastia in men. They may also be used off-label to reduce estrogen conversion when using external testosterone. They may also be used for chemoprevention in high risk women.“

Lots of bodybuilders use when taking aas..keep from getting gyno and/or lowering estrogen levels

If it’s not gyno lowing more weight should fix it
  • ComptonLAX94

Get it removed.

Thats like a grand m8

“Aromatase inhibitors are a class of drugs used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women and gynecomastia in men. They may also be used off-label to reduce estrogen conversion when using external testosterone. They may also be used for chemoprevention in high risk women.“

Lots of bodybuilders use when taking aas..keep from getting gyno and/or lowering estrogen levels

If it’s not gyno lowing more weight should fix it

I'm pretty lean will little luck unfortunately
  • Choepiechakie
    LMAOOO thought I bought a protein powder. I was like wtdf smells it like a pre work out. So after I week. I'm like this cant be right. Smell is too weird.

mass gainer :|
  • Fifapayne
    LMAOOO thought I bought a protein powder. I was like wtdf smells it like a pre work out. So after I week. I'm like this cant be right. Smell is too weird.

Prolly need to gain weight anyway :D

At least UK you can still get some nice prohormones as well.
  • Choepiechakie
    Atleast im honest unless 90% in this thread. Who thinks they are 10% and exeggarate their lifts.
  • MiIan

Oof, that's a real pity. :D What made you think it was protein powder? A friend of mine asked advice as well wether to buy mass gainer, but just eating real calories is obviously the way to go.
  • MiIan
    Atleast im honest unless 90% in this thread. Who thinks they are 10% and exeggarate their lifts.

Why would anyone lie though? Lifts are based on someones own experience (unless they have poor form and so it's exeggarated then), just like the body fat percentage estimate. I thought I was 10% since I have been 12% following a scale and I was less defined as I am now. It's just a guess and unfortunately all the scales for body fat just vary so much that it's hard to compare.
  • Choepiechakie

Oof, that's a real pity. :D What made you think it was protein powder? A friend of mine asked advice as well wether to buy mass gainer, but just eating real calories is obviously the way to go.

I just buy some at the action. And was in a rush, so picked one in the isle. But mass gainer and protein powder where all bunched together
  • MiIan

I just buy some at the action. And was in a rush, so picked one in the isle. But mass gainer and protein powder where all bunched together

Ahh yeah I know that one, they look so much a like. Can't blame you on that, haha. What even are the macros on a scoop of that mass gainer?
  • Choepiechakie

Ahh yeah I know that one, they look so much a like. Can't blame you on that, haha. What even are the macros on a scoop of that mass gainer?

No idea, just ditched it immediately. Haha