Gym & Fitness Discussion

Comments

• Fifapayne
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    What do you mean and then?
    I teach them caloric intake and macro goals.
    Track and weigh all meals/foods consumed
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Lmao I knew you were an influencer.
    Im done. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ called it @BO0OM
  • Choepiechakie

So they know about macros. They think oh thats nice if i eat this and this im done at 11 am. And wont have to eat anymore.

Then when its 6 pm they are dying from hunger and you say. Yeap u cant eat anymore u reached ur goal.
  • BO0OM
    3727 posts National Call-Up

Im done. **** called it @BO0OM

u actually did :lol:

you teach them the right things but not everyone can stick to it. Hence why @Choepiechakie is saying ‚doesn‘t work for everyone‘. Obviously he isn‘t talking about physically but about the psychological aspect.
    someone eating 2000 calories/day and looses 2 pounds/week will still loose 2 pounds/week eating other stuff sticking to the 2000 calories but it might be easier(psychologically) eating different stuff that someone else does
  • Fifapayne
    edited December 2019

No idea what you are talking about again.
    Sticking to a meal plan comes down to that person.
    Dedication
    Desire
    Discipline

That’s why most people are out of shape. They can’t stick to goals.

And this is why I’ve continually said 72 kgs. Cause you talk mad ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bro. And you don’t even walk the walk.

Edit—I know plenty of successful people who are 1-2x a day.
    If you don’t have the will power to do it then ofc eat 50 times a day. Again I never said anything about meal frequency or timing.

I give you 2000 calories 170g protein, 70 fats, 150 carbs

Hit those numbers by the end of the day.
    ( I’m making numbers up here for the example.)
  • Choepiechakie
    Just hold the L bro. U keep avoiding my responses
  • Fifapayne
    BO0OM wrote: »

you teach them the right things but not everyone can stick to it. Hence why @Choepiechakie is saying ‚doesn‘t work for everyone‘. Obviously he isn‘t talking about physically but about the psychological aspect.
    someone eating 2000 calories/day and looses 2 pounds/week will still loose 2 pounds/week eating other stuff sticking to the 2000 calories but it might be easier(psychologically) eating different stuff that someone else does
    No idea what you’re saying either.

• Choepiechakie

Hes saying there are different ways to Rome.
  • Fifapayne

And that’s why I said giving people their macros is the best because they can eat a variety of foods..for as long as they want.

• Fifapayne
    What L do you want me to hold? Everything I’ve said is 100 percent accurate.

No one is eating all their macros by 11 am ( unless advanced )so your argument is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by that fact.

• Choepiechakie

And that’s why I said giving people their macros is the best because they can eat a variety of foods..for as long as they want.

And what if someone says. Im sticking to the macros but I cant help myself, im always starving to death around 8pm and have to eat.

Arent you saying then maybe u should reschedule ur eating moments or reschedule some meals.
  • Choepiechakie
    What L do you want me to hold? Everything I’ve said is 100 percent accurate.

No one is eating all their macros by 11 am ( unless advanced )so your argument is **** by that fact.

I never said you werent accurate. Can you even read? I just say what works for you might not work for me.
  • Fifapayne

And what if someone says. Im sticking to the macros but I cant help myself, im always starving to death around 8pm and have to eat.

Arent you saying then maybe u should reschedule ur eating moments or reschedule some meals.
    I’ve already commented on that. Yes, change your meal timing. But you have to remember cutting weight = I’m going to feel hungry.

Learn tips to avoid hunger.
    Drink diet sodas
    Drink No calorie flavored waters etc
    You can’t not be hungry on a diet ..you are burning internal energy for fuel. You ARE going to be hungry. Period.

• Choepiechakie

I’ve already commented on that. Yes, change your meal timing. But you have to remember cutting weight = I’m going to feel hungry.

Drink diet sodas
    You can’t not be hungry on a diet ..you are burning internal energy for fuel. You ARE going to be hungry. Period.

Yes but where you can handle these cravings and can overcome a 6h drought. I cant. So its better for me to have for example 6 small meals over a day. Than have 3 big meals a day for example.
  • Fifapayne

Drink diet sodas

Yes but where you can handle these cravings and can overcome a 6h drought. I cant. So its better for me to have for example 6 small meals over a day. Than have 3 big meals a day for example.
    You can train your body to overcome and change.

• Choepiechakie

Drink diet sodas

Yes 100% agree, but it cost time and dedication and not everyone is willing to do that. So its easier to find a more suited mealplan for them.
  • Fifapayne

Drink diet sodas

Yes 100% agree, but it cost time and dedication and not everyone is willing to do that. So its easier to find a more suited mealplan for them.

Time and dedication to better yourself.
    If you’re not willing to change ( for the better) what’s the point?
    Studying to become a doctor cost time and dedication. So why do it ?
  • Choepiechakie

Drink diet sodas

Yes but some study by going to class, where others benefit more from reading books. There are different ways to Rome. There isnt one way.
  • Fifapayne

Drink diet sodas

Yes but some study by going to class, where others benefit more from reading books. There are different ways to Rome. There isnt one way.

Never said there was only one way.
  • Fifapayne

Drink diet sodas

We can get over this discussion.
    How’s your workouts coming?
  • BO0OM
    3727 posts National Call-Up

Drink diet sodas

We can get over this discussion.
    How’s your workouts coming?

pretty good, only thing i would rate as a problem rn is shoulder press, my strength is just so bad in this exercise compared to the rest.(maybe i should try to do it before bench press) Shoulders are not small tho
    idk will be able to judge better after i finish my diet.
    wbu?
  • Choepiechakie
    Yh going better. Back on my level after surgery. Find myself plateauing myself alot tho. Not with the big compound movements but more like the smaller ones/isolation ones.

For example lunges that I normally do with 20 kgs. And last time I did 30 with ease haha. Just lazy I guess.
  • Choepiechakie
    How bout u
  • Choepiechakie
    I have this weird tick where when I'm full I sneeze like a mf so I cant eat alot at the same time cuz I cba sneezing for like 3 min straight. So I have to eat a lot over the day and that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is hard
  • MiIan
    12612 posts Has That Special Something
    I have this weird tick where when I'm full I sneeze like a mf so I cant eat alot at the same time cuz I cba sneezing for like 3 min straight. So I have to eat a lot over the day and that **** is hard

Hahahaha wow that sounds pretty damn irritating
  • MiIan
    edited January 14
    I'm back to the renaissance periodization from Dr. Mike Israetel, 4 days a week. Feels so good to start a new programm again after 5 months of the same, really brings back more joy and fun in the gym.

Eating 250 calories under maintenance on rest days and 150 under maintenance on training days, cardio on rest days and a lot of stretching. Trying to keep or add a little on my strength, add a little muscle too and lose fat.
    Post edited by MiIan on
  • Choepiechakie
    MiIan wrote: »
    I have this weird tick where when I'm full I sneeze like a mf so I cant eat alot at the same time cuz I cba sneezing for like 3 min straight. So I have to eat a lot over the day and that **** is hard

It is man. Everytime i have to sneeze you hear everybody, oh he's full. And even if someone is sneezing and I'm close by you hear: are you full?

Little rats
  • MiIan
    MiIan wrote: »

It is man. Everytime i have to sneeze you hear everybody, oh he's full. And even if someone is sneezing and I'm close by you hear: are you full?

Little rats

Hahahahahaha
  • Fifapayne
    I got the ole deadlifts today.
  • TakeItSlow
    9071 posts League Winner
    Been going to the gym for like 2 years now but have never seen any significant gains. Watched a few YouTube videos by chance from mattdoesfitness (hes brilliant btw) and realised my protein and calorie intake is way too low to build serious muscle.

So from today I've started taking in 2200 calories a day and 150g of protein. Its difficult getting that many calories in! I dont track macros except protein, feel like that's just a headache. For now anyway.

Training 4 times a week doing push/pull split. Hoping to see progress by mid feb!