Baby R9

Thinking about dumping all my coins in him. Is he worth it and is he better than C. Ronaldo?

Comments

• nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    No and no. You’d do better getting cr7, 87 crespo and dump the other 600k+ into a top midfield
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Not better than CR7

Not better than having a proper squad supporting you

Tried him, was really fun to use but CR7 is better and cheaper
    Thanks, this helps. I think I want more so because I’ve used CR7 so much over the years. I’ll hold off.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Strike force of CR7 + Bale is probably the best strike force in the game, pre getting R9 or Pele/some other 90+ icon forward to replace Bale
    Thought bale was garbage tbh. Turns like a truck
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    nope123 wrote: »
    Strike force of CR7 + Bale is probably the best strike force in the game, pre getting R9 or Pele/some other 90+ icon forward to replace Bale

41 games, 41 goals, 27 assists in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) with CR7 scoring more but slightly less assists next to him, Rui Costa behind with a fraction of the goals but near 50 assists

All in FUT Champs, only 41 cause I started last week without Bale/CR7, was trying a Dinho team.

I don't like him out wide, I find him pretty smooth for the most part too, not as agile as say Messi in tight spaces but he's just so meta, power pace everything

Would agree if not for the 3* wf

Found crespo 87 miles better

• Millenium16
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2017

41 games, 41 goals, 27 assists in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) with CR7 scoring more but slightly less assists next to him, Rui Costa behind with a fraction of the goals but near 50 assists

All in FUT Champs, only 41 cause I started last week without Bale/CR7, was trying a Dinho team.

I don't like him out wide, I find him pretty smooth for the most part too, not as agile as say Messi in tight spaces but he's just so meta, power pace everything

I'm willing to do the Rui costa sbc and get Bale for the next WL, i play with the same formation as you! Do you appreciate these two gems? Are they worth the coins tho?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Millenium16
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park

I'm willing to do the Rui costa sbc and get Bale for the next WL, i play with the same formation as you! Do you appreciate these two gems? Are they worth the coins tho?

Bale 100% worth it

Rui, I dunno, like he's amazing on the ball, feels silky, passing is insane, but the finishing is kinda noticable, last year in FUT my CAM's consisted throughout the year, KDB, Messi, Dybala, and you definitely notice he isn't as good in the box as they are at scoring, but his shooting from range is insane.

For 300-450k though, and7 - Rui - Bale
    Marchisio - De Rossi - Matthaus
    Sandro - Manolas - Bailly - Valencia
    DDG

Nice, thanks for your explications! I'm hoping for a crash so i can do the sbc for less then 400k hah!

The fact that Rui in untradable is a bit scary, caus' if i don't like playing him i would be f*cked :x , i'll take the risk tho, i need some world claqs touch on my team!

I plan to play with this line up for the next WL:
    Fahrmann (Godish keeper trust me..)
    Aurier( tried valencia but didnt like him) bailly Boateng Alaba

Modric or Kroos (have you tried one of them?) Renato (cant get him ouf of the team best cdm ive tried so far) vidal

RUI and Bale/Jesus up-front

I'm thinking of a way to get a 100 chem for the team, but it wont be a problem i guess!

• [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Lackosweat
    5674 posts Big Money Move

Bale 100% worth it

Rui, I dunno, like he's amazing on the ball, feels silky, passing is insane, but the finishing is kinda noticable, last year in FUT my CAM's consisted throughout the year, KDB, Messi, Dybala, and you definitely notice he isn't as good in the box as they are at scoring, but his shooting from range is insane.

For 300-450k though, and7 - Rui - Bale
    DDG

Nice, thanks for your explications! I'm hoping for a crash so i can do the sbc for less then 400k hah!

The fact that Rui in untradable is a bit scary, caus' if i don't like playing him i would be f*cked :x , i'll take the risk tho, i need some world claqs touch on my team!

I plan to play with this line up for the next WL:
    Fahrmann (Godish keeper trust me..)
    Aurier( tried valencia but didnt like him) bailly Boateng Alaba

Modric or Kroos (have you tried one of them?) Renato (cant get him ouf of the team best cdm ive tried so far) vidal

RUI and Bale/Jesus up-front

I'm thinking of a way to get a 100 chem for the team, but it wont be a problem i guess!

You can always use him in future icon SBCs. I got him for 250k after packs, amazing price for his sheer class.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    I use bale and suarez and could only be happier trading bale for cr7. Which I may get to at some point
  • Andre2908
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bale or baby Crespo?
  • anakintommy
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect

Bale 100% worth it

For 300-450k though, and the fact he's an icon, it's insane.

I do my team in 4-3-3, so CR7 is WL, Rui ST, Bale RW, this gives CR7 perfect chem even with a red link to the LCM, meaning no la liga/legend LCM required, and Bale just needs a yellow link to the RCM, which I have Matthaus for, then my CM can be hybrid cause I got yellow link to ST (Rui) and RCM (Matthaus

CR7 - Rui - Bale
    DDG

Manolas is only 8 chem cause it's yellow green red red and I'm not using Kolarov over Sandro for +2 chem lol

Hows Bailly? Opinion on him?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Majority of these people haven't used him. I used them side by side and R90 is much better than CR7. Complete striker
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
  • KingOfFifa
    382 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do what you want pal at the end of the day it’s only pixels on a screen