Anyone else finding these players very poor this year?

LukakuMUFC
1984 posts Fans' Favourite
These players feel very bad for me, do they feel bad for you also?

Pogba - So sluggish on the ball and off.
Vieira - Both versions feel quite slow and take very stupid touches.
Kante - Absolutely pathetic passing, I know the card says 75 but he feels as bad as some non rares.
90 Henry - Clunky af on the ball and takes stupid touches.
Gullit - Everything I do with him feels delayed and he feels like a brick.

Wondering anyone who has used these players are they just broken this year.

Comments

• Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agree with most but Gullit is top drawer still
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Pogba is very meh I agree. Vieira is still amazing though. Add Ron to the list of bad players imo
  • Bbbbbbbb
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba/kante and even higuian/dybala all amazing when I play coop seasons so I build teams around them on ultimate team and find them to be terrible
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba is good for me at CAM. Kante was awful was like he werent even playing when i used him
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »
    Pogba/kante and even higuian/dybala all amazing when I play coop seasons so I build teams around them on ultimate team and find them to be terrible

I've only got a loan Dybala but he us the best player I have used so far. Trying to raise enough coins to transfer my loan Dybala and Radja into permanent ones
  • Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    pogbas probably best midfielder ive used :o guys a beast
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Gullit and Vieira are elite. Could be connection issue
  • Azof
    15346 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    Gullit and Vieira are elite. Could be connection issue

More likely user error
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    Let's put the best midfielders in game out here and tell they are ****. Maybe you need to overthink if your not **** yourself? ;)
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    Henry and gullit are my 2 bestt llayers,they always show up. 88 Vieira was good, but not what i expected. Kante was good, but replaceable with bakayoko. I hav'nt even tried pogba because of what ive read about him.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »

I've only got a loan Dybala but he us the best player I have used so far. Trying to raise enough coins to transfer my loan Dybala and Radja into permanent ones

Radja was class for me.
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba is excellent as a cm, best I’ve used this year.
  • I used Pogba for the first month of the game. He was fantastic. P169 G87 A100.
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    Not used pogba yet. had one of his Ifs last year and he was great when he was great but very poor on occasions, lasy year I enjoyed playing against any of his versions as they were average for the price but this year TBF everytime I've plasyed against I've been unceremoniously torn a brand new ring piece
  • Rickmord
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know I’ll get slaughtered for this but cr7 has been absolute trash for me in the 4 different times iv tried him.
  • centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only used 90 Gullit in draft but I would say he's easily the best player I've used , more influencial in game than cr7 , which is saying something considering how good Ronnie is.
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    Rickmord wrote: »
    I know I’ll get slaughtered for this but cr7 has been absolute trash for me in the 4 different times iv tried him.

where you played him? i use him in st and hes a beast
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    Only used 90 Gullit in draft but I would say he's easily the best player I've used , more influencial in game than cr7 , which is saying something considering how good Ronnie is.

I thought the same of the 86. I can imagine how the 90 or the prime will play.
  • Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up

never :o absolutely outrageous for me scored 21 goals in 9 games this WL so far for me
  • CovLee_Candice
    3998 posts National Call-Up

well CR is weak and you have to run a lot with him. if you hold the ball use Lukaku/shearer
  • Olleman
    12545 posts Has That Special Something
    I hate playing against Pogba tbh, always destroys me :joy: For me CR7 was a bit of a dissapointment tho. Liked him way more last year, but maybe I didn't give him enough time this year tbf
  • M98H
    12346 posts Has That Special Something
    90 Henry feels insane. 31 goals in his first 13 WL games for me!
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    pogbas probably best midfielder ive used :o guys a beast
    Alford1995 wrote: »

never :o absolutely outrageous for me scored 21 goals in 9 games this WL so far for me

Who do you support? :trollface: