Comments

• Fab
    16391 posts World Class
    No
  • Knowlesdinho
    6736 posts Big Money Move
    There's some lazy journalism in that article.
  • Blarix
    14628 posts Has That Special Something
    There's some lazy journalism in that article.

Eurogamer has gone down hill in the past couple of years.
  • ALIST4R
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    Not going to lie, it does have some good points. Most are a bit far fetched though.

My question though, when does the fifa community reach the point the battlefront community did? Are we way too deep now to ever come back?
  • P
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Not going to lie, it does have some good points. Most are a bit far fetched though.

My question though, when does the fifa community reach the point the battlefront community did? Are we way too deep now to ever come back?

I'd say nearly all of the BF community was happy with them being removed. There would be uproar in the FIFA community. Not to mention it being EA's cash cow. Shame cause I'd love to see it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    6736 posts Big Money Move

We succumbed to apathy a long time ago!
  • James Libby
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

We succumbed to apathy a long time ago!

Well said.
  • Sercs
    16658 posts World Class
    Yeah like others have said we’re used to it

Heck some people are really looking forward to the 100k packs coming so they can spend money on them! Lol
  • NightmareNI
    1220 posts Professional
    Hopefully something comes out if this for FIFA. Prices for FPs are ridiculous and trading is getting more restricted every year.
  • Fab
    16391 posts World Class
    P wrote: »

I'd say nearly all of the BF community was happy with them being removed. There would be uproar in the FIFA community. Not to mention it being EA's cash cow. Shame cause I'd love to see it.

They're not really removed though, just delayed
  • G12OGN
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    Sercs wrote: »

Heck some people are really looking forward to the 100k packs coming so they can spend money on them! Lol

Some people need to get out more :joy:
  • Arsenalfan97
    6245 posts Big Money Move
    Fab wrote: »
    P wrote: »

They're not really removed though, just delayed

Yeah this is just temporary to get the bad press of them wait a few weeks and put them back in when everyone is focused on something else so they don’t get the bad press
  • NightmareNI
    1220 posts Professional

Battlefront has a better fanbase than FIFA.
  • JBC03FC
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    I have bought points. About £220 worth. Dont regret it yet, and would be sad to see the opportunity to buy packs on offer disappear.