If immobile

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just wondering how big of an upgrade is IF immobile compared to his nif.
So far nif card has been amazing for me.

Comments

  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    His NIF is unreal, used him since the start and at 150 games now. Curious about his IF too
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    dan_roma wrote: »
    Just wondering how big of an upgrade is IF immobile compared to his nif.
    So far nif card has been amazing for me.

    Same here :D
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Got him from monthlies and use him in my second squad. This guy is just so clinical it’s unbelievable. I usually don’t use players below 4* skills but he is really fun to play with it. If you like his NIF you‘ll love his IF.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Will his price drop more, or should I give him a go later?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm always torn with players like this. I figure he's in line for an inform at some point. So, since I like the NIF well enough, I'll wait for a bigger stat jump before I go for the inform. Or, if I'm cutting coins, I'll pick up this inform for quite cheap once he's gotten another one.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

    That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got him from monthlies and use him in my second squad. This guy is just so clinical it’s unbelievable. I usually don’t use players below 4* skills but he is really fun to play with it. If you like his NIF you‘ll love his IF.

    Thanks mate. Glad to hear that :)
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Will his price drop more, or should I give him a go later?

    @Tomb1302 I've been reflecting upon that too. I think he may go as low as 40-42k. Not sure if he will go any lower, at least until a second inform is released.
    However, I'm thinking that if he keeps up with all the goals and good perfomances, he may be up for an a winter upgrade. His base card may go from 82 to 83, which should then automatically upgrade his IF from 84 to 85 haha, and that would be quite nice
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

    That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.

    yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    darkhan wrote: »
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

    That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.

    yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try

    I agree, I will get him. It's still nice getting a card that other people have enjoyed haha.
    I guess my question now is, when will his price drop the most lol
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

    That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.

    yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try

    I agree, I will get him. It's still nice getting a card that other people have enjoyed haha.
    I guess my question now is, when will his price drop the most lol

    since he is out of packs he wont drop on the contrary he will keep rising slowly but u can wait sunday maybe some panic sellers would sell him after WL then u can pick a good deal
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    darkhan wrote: »
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    dan_roma wrote: »
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

    That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.

    yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try

    I agree, I will get him. It's still nice getting a card that other people have enjoyed haha.
    I guess my question now is, when will his price drop the most lol

    since he is out of packs he wont drop on the contrary he will keep rising slowly but u can wait sunday maybe some panic sellers would sell him after WL then u can pick a good deal

    Ill keep my eyes on him on sunday. Thanks for the help
Sign In or Register to comment.