If immobile

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just wondering how big of an upgrade is IF immobile compared to his nif.
So far nif card has been amazing for me.

Comments

• Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    His NIF is unreal, used him since the start and at 150 games now. Curious about his IF too
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    dan_roma wrote: »
    Just wondering how big of an upgrade is IF immobile compared to his nif.
    So far nif card has been amazing for me.

Same here :D
  • darkhan
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Got him from monthlies and use him in my second squad. This guy is just so clinical it’s unbelievable. I usually don’t use players below 4* skills but he is really fun to play with it. If you like his NIF you‘ll love his IF.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Will his price drop more, or should I give him a go later?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm always torn with players like this. I figure he's in line for an inform at some point. So, since I like the NIF well enough, I'll wait for a bigger stat jump before I go for the inform. Or, if I'm cutting coins, I'll pick up this inform for quite cheap once he's gotten another one.
  • dan_roma
    darkhan wrote: »
    i dont understand why you guys hesitate to buy upgraded cards of players u like to play, u can sell them back if you dont like instead of relying on others comments

That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.
  • dan_roma
    Got him from monthlies and use him in my second squad. This guy is just so clinical it’s unbelievable. I usually don’t use players below 4* skills but he is really fun to play with it. If you like his NIF you‘ll love his IF.

Thanks mate. Glad to hear that :)
  • dan_roma
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Will his price drop more, or should I give him a go later?

@Tomb1302 I've been reflecting upon that too. I think he may go as low as 40-42k. Not sure if he will go any lower, at least until a second inform is released.
    However, I'm thinking that if he keeps up with all the goals and good perfomances, he may be up for an a winter upgrade. His base card may go from 82 to 83, which should then automatically upgrade his IF from 84 to 85 haha, and that would be quite nice
  • darkhan

That's a good point. However, I find it nice to learn about other player experiences with cards of interest.

yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try
  • dan_roma

yea but u never know if the other guy's playstyle is same with u maybe he will find him awful but u would like him so give it a try

I agree, I will get him. It's still nice getting a card that other people have enjoyed haha.
    I guess my question now is, when will his price drop the most lol
  • darkhan

I agree, I will get him. It's still nice getting a card that other people have enjoyed haha.

since he is out of packs he wont drop on the contrary he will keep rising slowly but u can wait sunday maybe some panic sellers would sell him after WL then u can pick a good deal
  • dan_roma

since he is out of packs he wont drop on the contrary he will keep rising slowly but u can wait sunday maybe some panic sellers would sell him after WL then u can pick a good deal

Ill keep my eyes on him on sunday. Thanks for the help