Cant Skip songs on PC! Press F, doesn't work.

Sami1999
223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Nothing works.

It worked in FiFA 15, 16.

What went wrong with FiFA 17 and 18? In controls menu, u can still see Skup song is assigned to F key. But it doesnt work.

Please kindly fix it.

Comments

• Same issue! Also controls get messed up whenever my friend connects his controller to my PC, I use a keyboard to play and always the shoot gets exchanged with lob, sprint with finesse, player change with pace control and sometimes pass with through ball, also cannot assign right stick right anything other than numpad6... Keyboard players always have to compromise...
  • Sami1999
    iniesto8 wrote: »
    Same issue! Also controls get messed up whenever my friend connects his controller to my PC, I use a keyboard to play and always the shoot gets exchanged with lob, sprint with finesse, player change with pace control and sometimes pass with through ball, also cannot assign right stick right anything other than numpad6... Keyboard players always have to compromise...

Keyboard controls were completely fixed in FiFA 09. We could even do the skill moves easily.

Please, fix the Keyboard controls.
  • Sami1999
    iniesto8 wrote: »
    Same issue! Also controls get messed up whenever my friend connects his controller to my PC, I use a keyboard to play and always the shoot gets exchanged with lob, sprint with finesse, player change with pace control and sometimes pass with through ball, also cannot assign right stick right anything other than numpad6... Keyboard players always have to compromise...

Keyboard controls were completely fixed in FiFA 09. We could even do the skill moves easily.

Please, fix the Keyboard controls.

PEOPLE STILL PLAY GAMES ON A PC WTF?

Not everyone wants to play on a Potato console that runs cutscenes at unsmooth 30 FPS and low quality graphics.

And your comment wasn't helpful at all. If you can't help, don't reply. Go play with your consoles.

• Pressing select on my Logitech f310 gamepad does work. How come you don't use a controller?

• Sami1999
    edited November 2017
    Pegessar wrote: »
    Pressing select on my Logitech f310 gamepad does work. How come you don't use a controller?

Cause I don't prefer controllers. Isn't that obvious?

I'm more comfortable with keyboard.

Edit: And keyboards controls worked with FiFA 15 and 16. I don't know why i have to use a controller to skip songs when they totally broke the menu controls for their own carelessness.